Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint!

+8
Nopon
Lief Katano
Kaede Akamatsu
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
silence
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
12 posters

Page 46 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 46 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint!

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd April 2015, 8:31 pm

That bit does suck. Generally it only takes one or two incidents of you losing something very important before you start backing files up.

Looks like it'll take me two incidents because I haven't backed up my files in a long time XP
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 46 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint!

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd April 2015, 8:33 pm

OH MY GOD IT'S A POST WITH NOTHING IN IT

How'd you manage that?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd April 2015, 8:34 pm

Subnine Nir'bun wrote:for the record, the issue has been solved! ...now my dad says that we night be able to salvage Lief's prize I was working on, but I might have to start over...it was coming along fabulously as well... ;v; mixed emotions, folks.
;_;
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd April 2015, 8:39 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:OH MY GOD IT'S A POST WITH NOTHING IN IT

How'd you manage that?

There's apparently an emoticons option on this tablet. Didn't think it would work, but thought it be fun to try.

Man, the forum loads waaaaay better on this than on my Wii! Window Washing

Back to top Go down

Post by silence 2nd April 2015, 9:00 pm

Excited
silence
silence

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 2nd April 2015, 9:57 pm

I Agree
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd April 2015, 10:07 pm

Celebration
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 2nd April 2015, 10:10 pm

Shadow Lief wrote:
Subnine Nir'bun wrote:for the record, the issue has been solved! ...now my dad says that we night be able to salvage Lief's prize I was working on, but I might have to start over...it was coming along fabulously as well... ;v; mixed emotions, folks.
;_;
Yeah, we were trying to find it, and we get a result, but opening it says "This file doesn't exist". So I'll have to start over. I will admit that this gives me more options--her pose had been weird, and the only thing I was truly proud of was her face and hair. Maybe part of the dress. I wasn't done linearting it yet, so I didn't lose too much, but those eyes and nose will be forever missed. RIP

BUT DO NOT FEAR! I will try to recreate the fabulousness that was her fabulous face! Praise feathers!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd April 2015, 10:18 pm

I should see if I can find an art app or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd April 2015, 10:34 pm

Might want to find a stylus for that. Experience has shown for fingers to be awkward art tools.
Subnine Nir'bun wrote:
Shadow Lief wrote:
;_;
Yeah, we were trying to find it, and we get a result, but opening it says "This file doesn't exist". So I'll have to start over. I will admit that this gives me more options--her pose had been weird, and the only thing I was truly proud of was her face and hair. Maybe part of the dress. I wasn't done linearting it yet, so I didn't lose too much, but those eyes and nose will be forever missed. RIP

BUT DO NOT FEAR! I will try to recreate the fabulousness that was her fabulous face! Praise feathers!
RIP Aka's face and hair. And I guess the rest of her lineart.

Although if nothing else I'm happy because this proves that you were working on it!  Dunspach is Glory! (yes, I dared to think that you forgot about it or something, I dunno, I'm irrational.)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd April 2015, 10:41 pm

Not so fun fact: A DS stylus does not work on tablets (my tablet anyway...).

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd April 2015, 10:46 pm

Be careful about the oils on your skin, tablets are not as sensitive as a DS and may not respond if the screen is slightly oily.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd April 2015, 10:47 pm

They also don't work on Apple tablets! Jerks. (Believe they use the heat of your finger. That doesn't explain why there are styli. But whatever.)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 67  Next