Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief

5 posters

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief

Post by Guest 11th February 2013, 12:21 am

I thought the light bulb came back on?

Back to top Go down

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th February 2013, 6:51 am

At least we can find our way home, but we will have great difficulty in navigating to anywhere else as we have no way of knowing how far we have traveled or even in what direction.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th February 2013, 8:37 am

-the monitor starts flashing as I come on screen wearing sunglasses-

Well hellow there, perhaps you've noticed the lack of stars in the sky, yeah, we have them now!

-suddenly collapses-

Compressing all of the stars into one sphere really drains you.....but you better write your wills, as I doubt any of you will survive what's coming!

-transmission ended-
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2013, 8:52 am

Well, now we know who did it and how they did it... Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2013, 10:57 am

But what the hell are they planning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 11th February 2013, 12:11 pm

O_O ....Well. This is an interesting turn of events.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2013, 12:18 pm

It is.

Sun harvesters, sun-guns, sunscreen... What could anyone possibly do with a few thousand stars?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2013, 2:27 pm

Big Bang 2?

Edit: Make that Big Bang 3 since Big Bang 2 already happened on Doctor Who.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th February 2013, 4:12 pm

*paces on the bridge, as I don't need to write a will as I'm immortal in a sense*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2013, 6:49 pm

So we're actually going to wait for them to make the first move???

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th February 2013, 6:51 pm

I did suggest something prior to the theft. So unless somebody puts forward a better idea, we wait for them to make a move we can act on OR we travel to the past to see if we can learn anything that might help us now.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2013, 6:52 pm

Maybe have some of us go into the past and the rest of us wait here and see if anything happens while we're gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th February 2013, 6:53 pm

I have to go if we do go to the past, as I'm the only way that I know of that we can do that.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th February 2013, 6:53 pm

Well, let's see... We can track the thief. They hacked into the monitor, so we could simply trace the electrical system straight to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th February 2013, 6:55 pm

Well, I'll stay here. I can throw at least one of what they throw at me.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next