Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

+7
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Guest 22nd November 2014, 9:34 am

Truthseeker4449 wrote:*has given up trying to make The Eternal Night work*
What's the problem exactly, and have you tried furniture polish on the disc? If it's just freezing up and stuff like that, then furniture polish usually works wonders on old disc.

Truthseeker4449 wrote:I've just noticed jokool hasn't been on in two days.
I am here now!

Lief Katano wrote:He's probably taking time off from the internet.
That, and I went on a Persona 4 binge.

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Lief Katano 22nd November 2014, 10:03 am

There's nothing to calm you down quite like some Persona 4.

Unless you're on Hard Difficulty. You're probably not getting too calmed down then.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd November 2014, 10:23 am

I think I did normal difficulty, which still is tricky (running out of SP so often...).

And now, for something I was started typing out in Poképark, but really didn't fit there:

I won't be getting ORAS (or any 3DS game) any time soon... I knew my mom probably wasn't going to get me a 2DS for Christmas, but last night she confirmed it... She also informed me that they stopped printing the Hardy Boys Mysteries books, so I probably won't be getting the final books in the series (at least, not anytime soon)...

She said she might just send me a gift card for Christmas since she already got me Persona 4 and the Final Fantasy games I asked for when I won that $25 Amazon gift code from Vizzed (she spent about $35 after the gift code). I actually like this idea because, if other people send me a gift card for Christmas (my other uncle usually does when he remembers), I might be able to save them up and buy a 2DS myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd November 2014, 10:27 am

That's why physical skills are useful, 'cause you can refill your HP easier then your SP.

And a gift card is still pretty good, at least, considering that she got you the Final Fantasy games.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd November 2014, 10:35 am

And I almost forgot about the upcoming Bulbagarden Christmas Contests. I read that they're giving away 2DS consoles for the prizes (and also the New 3DS, but I think that's only for the European members since we're not getting them until 2015?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd November 2014, 3:08 pm

Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd November 2014, 6:52 pm

My copy of Persona Q is expected to arrive anywhere from December 1 to December 3.

Dammit, Amazon, if I wanted it that late, do you think I would've preordered it?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th November 2014, 2:02 pm

So... My aunt just called....from the hospital...

Apparently, her apartment caught on fire from an exploding power transformer...

She thinks that the apartment is still in tact, just one wall was slightly burned.

The reason she's in the hospital is because she jumped from her window....which was on the second floor....

Apparently, her door was blocked by the fire, and she had no fire escape, so the 911 operator told her to jump. So she may have a broken ankle now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th November 2014, 2:42 pm

Oh my god.... At least she's alive and by the sounds of it, suffering only from relatively minor injuries.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th November 2014, 3:23 pm

Dang, hope she gets well soon
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th November 2014, 3:25 pm

She's on crutches now, but she's only got a bad sprain. Her apartment seems okay too, only the outside of the garage was damaged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th November 2014, 3:26 pm

much better than getting lung damage if you ask me
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th November 2014, 3:35 pm

Sounds like the second best case scenario.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th November 2014, 9:05 pm

FUCK.
RIDLEY.
FANS.
FUCK THEM TO HELL.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th November 2014, 9:37 pm

Yay, I'm sick with something... I did wake up this early in the morning with my sinuses completely clogged, but now it's pretty much just a runny nose compounded by dehydration. Fun, fun....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next