Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 10—Greece's Not So Secret Base DLC for Grand Theft Auto Extreme: The Planetary Pit Stop

+5
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Kaede Akamatsu
Burnin' Bunnies
Nopon
9 posters

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 10—Greece's Not So Secret Base DLC for Grand Theft Auto Extreme: The Planetary Pit Stop - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 10—Greece's Not So Secret Base DLC for Grand Theft Auto Extreme: The Planetary Pit Stop

Post by Guest 11th November 2014, 12:45 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
jokool wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:
jokool wrote:Not even a day, just a few laps, then I got tired and just crashed and made a huge wreck.

...This is on a PS2 NASCAR game btw.
Which one?

EA Sports NASCAR 08 (which is the latest one I have on PS2).
Sounds newer than what I have, NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona.
Is that the only one you have?

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 10—Greece's Not So Secret Base DLC for Grand Theft Auto Extreme: The Planetary Pit Stop - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 10—Greece's Not So Secret Base DLC for Grand Theft Auto Extreme: The Planetary Pit Stop

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th November 2014, 12:48 pm

Yeah... My selection of games is small and the number that I actually like to play is even smaller.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th November 2014, 12:59 pm

I have Nascar 2000 for the Nintendo 64, Nascar 99 for the Playstation (also had it for the N64, but I sold it), Nascar 08 for the Playstation 2, Nascar 06: Total Team Control for the PS2 (which my mom got for me after 08, so I've only tried it once), and Nascar: The Game: Inside Line for the Wii (which is from 2012, so it's the latest one I've got).

Of all of them, I play 08 the most because. I'd play the Wii version more because it has the optional Wii wheel controls (which is why I wanted it), but they're waaaaaaaay to sensitive and just slightly turning the wheel sends you into the infield grass or wall....

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th November 2014, 1:00 pm

Should have an option to reduce sensitivity.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th November 2014, 1:01 pm

I've thought about that, but navigating the menus is hectic as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th November 2014, 1:05 pm

Really? Wow...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th November 2014, 1:32 pm

What, do you have to turn the wheel in order to navigate them?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th November 2014, 1:39 pm

It's just that every time I look for the game control options, it seems like I just find the option that shows the controls. I'm not entirely sure if there is options for changing controls, but if there is some option, they're hidden in about a million different sections for gameplay and stuff.

Either that, or I'm just really dumb and missing them entirely.

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 11th November 2014, 6:02 pm

*goes digging for gold, and I don't mean nose picking*
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th November 2014, 7:11 pm

*chases jokool*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th November 2014, 8:16 pm

*crashes through the wall as well*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th November 2014, 10:09 pm

*runs out of fuel*

*walks to a McDonald's to refuel*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th November 2014, 10:20 pm

*joins jokool at the Mcdonalds*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next