Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandship

+2
Greece
Lief Katano
6 posters

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Grandship - Page 25 Empty Re: Grandship

Post by Guest 20th August 2016, 12:22 am

Just completed the....bad ending? Credits are rolling, but that didn't feel like a bad ending...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 20th August 2016, 12:23 am

It's the bad ending by the context that the major evil's still around, ready to fuck things up. Just delayed by quite a bit.

...Also, y'know, it's not the ending Bravely Second follows.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 20th August 2016, 12:23 am

jokool wrote:Just completed the....bad ending? Credits are rolling, but that didn't feel like a bad ending...
What did you do to get the bad ending?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th August 2016, 12:33 am

Well, I read up on how to get the different endings on GameFAQ, so I just [spoiltext]immediately broke a crystal in chapter 6 (earth crystal, but I don't think that matters), and that led me to the final fight with Airy (who wasn't that hard to beat imo, just took some time).[/spoiltext] Also, I love how [spoiltext]the main menu screen changes to airy lies.[/spoiltext]

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 20th August 2016, 12:35 am

jokool wrote:Well, I read up on how to get the different endings on GameFAQ, so I just [spoiltext]immediately broke a crystal in chapter 6 (earth crystal, but I don't think that matters), and that led me to the final fight with Airy (who wasn't that hard to beat imo, just took some time).[/spoiltext] Also, I love how [spoiltext]the main menu screen changes to airy lies.[/spoiltext]
Yeah that's the "Bad" end.

Spoiler:
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th August 2016, 10:12 pm

So, I may have found the best way to get money fast: Arcanist/black mage jobs, group cast all, status ailment amp, sleep, twilight, $$$.

If you're confused by that, I have Agnes as an arcanist, with black magic as the secondary job. Her support abilities are group cast all (which cast any magic against all opponents/allies), status ailment amp (so status ailments have a better chance of hitting), and mp 10% up (just because). All I have to do is cast sleep and twilight, and it's lights out for everyone and I get a sweeper bonus. Add to that the golden egg accessory, and $$$$$$$!

Good example of how good this is right now: against a swarm of Rafflesia, I'm getting a sweeper hero bonus of 8352 pg, giving me a grand total of 25056 pg for one battle. Anyone know if there is a monster encounter that can give you more pg than that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th August 2016, 10:20 pm

That's the most for a random encounter, I believe.

Though, you can get even more with a Golden Egg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st August 2016, 12:34 am

He's already using a golden egg. :V

That said, I wouldn't use one, if only because in the game level and job level (especially job level, given that it plays fairly heavily into damage for this game - it adds to your max hit count and your magic damage) accounts for a fair bit. (This changes in Bravely Second, where the only difference between having a high job level and low job level is the stat bonuses you get.)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st August 2016, 12:36 am

God fucking dammit, why didn't I see that before?! DX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st August 2016, 10:11 am

I was mainly using it to get enough pg for all the outfits that the trader was selling. I've also got everyone with at least 3 or 4 mastered jobs that I'm good with, so the only job level grinding I'd be doing would be for jobs that I probably won't use (I'll probably still try to level them up though Dreaming).

Two quick questions about outfits: How many can I get, and why do some of them say they change over tme?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st August 2016, 10:25 am

Everyone has two costumes they can buy from the Adventurer - the Freelancer garb and a unique costume. Agnes and Edea also have two story-related costumes - Edea gets the Bravo Bikini from Fiore de Rosa's sidequest, and Agnes gets the vestal garb from the bad end.

The "change over time" bit is a translation error (I guess?). I'm not sure what it's supposed to say, but what it's supposed to mean is that it always shows up instead of the garb of the job you're wearing.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st August 2016, 11:04 am

Lief Katano wrote:Everyone has two costumes they can buy from the Adventurer - the Freelancer garb and a unique costume. Agnes and Edea also have two story-related costumes - Edea gets the Bravo Bikini from Fiore de Rosa's sidequest, and Agnes gets the vestal garb from the bad end.

The "change over time" bit is a translation error (I guess?). I'm not sure what it's supposed to say, but what it's supposed to mean is that it always shows up instead of the garb of the job you're wearing.
Severe Nosebleed Dead I thought that was a dlc thing in Japan that never got released anywhere else for reasons?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st August 2016, 11:50 am

No, that's...something else. >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st August 2016, 1:17 pm

The only costume that is outright not in the American version is nigh-naked Ringabel. 

Everyone has one DLC costume that's not in international versions (though except for Ringabel's, you can see it with a Friend Summon), but that's not because they're racey. 

Why are they not in? Beats me. :U
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st August 2016, 3:30 pm

Lief Katano wrote:[spoiltext]Or, more precisely, when you get the bad end. Or if you get the good end. [/spoiltext]
[spoiltext]Okay, I see what you mean by this. They really want you to get the "bad ending" first, don't they? Dreaming

Also, I'm dying right now: "Ange's, I wanted to be alone with you." You little devil Tiz... Sailor's Mind [/spoiltext]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum