Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESULTS: Second Annual Pit Stop Anniversary Awards!

+6
TheCapsFan
Truthseeker4449
Kaede Akamatsu
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
Caprizant
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RESULTS: Second Annual Pit Stop Anniversary Awards! - Page 2 Empty Re: RESULTS: Second Annual Pit Stop Anniversary Awards!

Post by Caprizant 11th March 2014, 8:06 pm

No one got an invite, iirc Lief made one and wrote a blog post about it and then I made this one and we all migrated here and I made a blog post about this one :I
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

RESULTS: Second Annual Pit Stop Anniversary Awards! - Page 2 Empty Re: RESULTS: Second Annual Pit Stop Anniversary Awards!

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 11th March 2014, 8:07 pm

oh. must not have seen the blog posts.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th March 2014, 8:20 pm

I never saw them either :I
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th March 2014, 9:40 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:I'm surprised that I was expected to win or do well in Biggest Fanboy. Also I was totally expecting to see Charles win Evilest Member if only by a slim margin, but apparently my chaotic aura convinced everyone otherwise. And I didn't think I was that evil this past year.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Ah, that's rich.

In other news, I got honors for all of my classes. Now look at who won biggest idiot.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th March 2014, 9:42 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Also I was totally expecting to see Charles win Evilest Member if only by a slim margin, but apparently my chaotic aura convinced everyone otherwise.
Hehe, we can fix that~

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 11th March 2014, 9:59 pm

Good game guys! Goona go good next year too... maybe I'll win something! But hey, getting a runners up or two is pretty good for someone who's only been on a few months. :shrugs:

>:) also, posted from my 3DS if this goes through!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th March 2014, 11:07 pm

Lief Katano wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:I'm surprised that I was expected to win or do well in Biggest Fanboy. Also I was totally expecting to see Charles win Evilest Member if only by a slim margin, but apparently my chaotic aura convinced everyone otherwise. And I didn't think I was that evil this past year.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Ah, that's rich.

So what was the evilest thing I did?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katuna Makata 12th March 2014, 12:18 am

Jimmy Neutron's Catchphrase wrote:And now we come up to a delightful award--Most Beloved Member! It would be nice to see the guests' take on this one, but well... in any case, with four votes, our winner is...
winner:

[...]

And with that out of the way... this is it! Our final category! Put on your shades and make sure to bring a coat, because this is the award for The Coolest Member! Well, this is it. Without any further ado, let's blow this case wide open. Our winner, with four votes, is none other than the sensational... bro-tational... phantasmagorical..........
winner:
Omt no I've been living in a freezer for like the past four months I ain't goin' back ya can't make me!! CURSE YOU!!!

I mean *cough* thank you to those that voted for me, and another thank you to whoever gave me the nominations in the first place! Congrats all around to those who were also nominated and those who won (especially zikeep. Your dedication to your craft is awe-inspiring.) I know I'm not around that much, but I wish for the continued success and good times of TPPS.
Cheers, guys!  Celebration

And I agree, this name is fun to say. :v
Bean wrote:*blushes and turns into a pile of happy mush*

I WON BIGGEST FANBOY/FANGIRL AND MOST BELOVED MEMBER?!

*was totally expecting Charles or Truthseeker to win Fanboy/Fangirl and KM to win Most Beloved*
Congrats LIMA!

Spoiler:

Lief wrote:No offense to KM, it's kinda hard to become beloved when you aren't here most of the time.
None taken, haha. Like I said, Giovanni makes more appearances in the anime than I do here. Even without counting the very lovely boss fantasies.

Cappy wrote:Yay!  I won the Invisible Award for being invisible! :D

Congrats to all you losers who won something ;)
Good goin', Cappy! I always believed in you!

ROflsaMiCH wrote:we're not losers... we're the best losers out there. at least I am, not sure about everyone else
Spoiler:

I thought he was saying "I'mma lizard, baby" until a few years ago.

TS4449 wrote:
ROfl wrote:
Capri Sun wrote:
saMiCH wrote:same here, even though I didn't get an invite to the new pit stop last year...
No one got an invite, iirc Lief made one and wrote a blog post about it and then I made this one and we all migrated here and I made a blog post about this one :I
I remember those! My how time flies.
Katuna Makata
Katuna Makata

: 8D :

Myers-Briggs Type : IDEK
Alignment : True Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th March 2014, 1:16 am

I'm surprised I tied for Best LPer! Wow! And thanks for whoever voted for my Cave Story LP!

And wow! Can't believe that my job got crowning moment of awesomeness! That's awesome!

And yay! I got coolest! Cool Shades

Congrats to everyone else who won as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 12th March 2014, 2:11 am

Just letting you guys know, you'll be having the anniversary header for another 13 hours or so because I'm way too tired right now to change it back and I don't have time before school to change it when I wake up...  Tired 

Also, I'm now reminded of what life was like in our brief time on the other forum after seeing the URL in the link to the forum Lief made for us in the comments of his blog that Kaki posted long sentence :I
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th March 2014, 9:26 am

Pokémon trainer ROMCH wrote:yeah right, you underestimate MY IDIOCY BITCH!
*drives into a wall with a truck full of flammable root beer, then blows it up*
Those actions are what got you most likely to be on drugs not biggest idiot :T
Grelle wrote:*blushes and turns into a pile of happy mush*

*was totally expecting Charles or Truthseeker to win Fanboy/Fangirl and KM to win Most Beloved*
Well congrats! -gives A Blue Card with Alucard on it-
I based my vote on the fact that many of your posts have what I can only describe as a sinister aura :T
TheCapsFan wrote:Yay!  I won the Invisible Award for being invisible! :D

That should so be a thing !
Charles Dunois wrote:Dammit, I didn't get to vote!

Ah well, at least I won one this time.   Sorry 
-hands mindwash- You might need this, or perhaps this? -hands ecchi-
Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Good game guys! Goona go good next year too... maybe I'll win something! But hey, getting a runners up or two is pretty good for someone who's only been on a few months. :shrugs:

>:) also, posted from my 3DS if this goes through!
Maybe next time :D
Kahuna Matador wrote:
Jimmy Neutron's Catchphrase wrote:And now we come up to a delightful award--Most Beloved Member! It would be nice to see the guests' take on this one, but well... in any case, with four votes, our winner is...
winner:

[...]

And with that out of the way... this is it! Our final category! Put on your shades and make sure to bring a coat, because this is the award for The Coolest Member! Well, this is it. Without any further ado, let's blow this case wide open. Our winner, with four votes, is none other than the sensational... bro-tational... phantasmagorical..........
winner:
Omt no I've been living in a freezer for like the past four months I ain't goin' back ya can't make me!! CURSE YOU!!!

I mean *cough* thank you to those that voted for me, and another thank you to whoever gave me the nominations in the first place! Congrats all around to those who were also nominated and those who won (especially zikeep. Your dedication to your craft is awe-inspiring.) I know I'm not around that much, but I wish for the continued success and good times of TPPS.
Cheers, guys!  Celebration

And I agree, this name is fun to say. :v
Bean wrote:*blushes and turns into a pile of happy mush*

Congrats LIMA!

Spoiler:

Lief wrote:No offense to KM, it's kinda hard to become beloved when you aren't here most of the time.
None taken, haha. Like I said, Giovanni makes more appearances in the anime than I do here. Even without counting the very lovely boss fantasies.

Cappy wrote:Yay!  I won the Invisible Award for being invisible! :D

Good goin', Cappy! I always believed in you!

ROflsaMiCH wrote:we're not losers... we're the best losers out there. at least I am, not sure about everyone else
Spoiler:

I thought he was saying "I'mma lizard, baby" until a few years ago.

TS4449 wrote:
ROfl wrote:
Capri Sun wrote:
saMiCH wrote:same here, even though I didn't get an invite to the new pit stop last year...
I remember those! My how time flies.
I honestly forgot why I quoted you, but hey, another brick for a wallpost!
jokool wrote:I'm surprised I tied for Best LPer! Wow! And thanks for whoever voted for my Cave Story LP!

And wow! Can't believe that my job got crowning moment of awesomeness! That's awesome!

And yay! I got coolest! Cool Shades

Congrats to everyone else who won as well!
Well you are Kool and have a job now after spending so long trying to get one :T

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND I SHALL CONTINUE TO AMUSE/IRRITATE/CONFUSE YOU ALL!!!!111!!!ELEVEN!!!
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Katuna Makata 12th March 2014, 11:45 am

Lux wrote:I honestly forgot why I quoted you, but hey, another brick for a wallpost!
I believe you were originally going to hand over all of your life savings because you were so moved by the words and beauty of my wallpost. I mean, yay!  Window Washing 
Katuna Makata
Katuna Makata

: 8D :

Myers-Briggs Type : IDEK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th March 2014, 2:33 pm

Kahuna Matador wrote:
Lux wrote:I honestly forgot why I quoted you, but hey, another brick for a wallpost!
I believe you were originally going to hand over all of your life savings because you were so moved by the words and beauty of my wallpost. I mean, yay!  Window Washing 

sounds legit considering I just got a raise or two
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th March 2014, 4:18 pm

*plugs Lux's posts into the pay calculator, adjusts for his raise, and puts the appropriate amount of cash into his Pit Stop Bank Account*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

RESULTS: Second Annual Pit Stop Anniversary Awards! - Page 2 Empty ...

Post by Nedoxu 12th March 2014, 7:33 pm

I have won a contest for laziest member...? Sounds about right, actually.
Nedoxu
Nedoxu

: The Streamer :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next