Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

+5
Nopon
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 54 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Meyneth 14th September 2014, 6:14 pm

I pulled a leg muscle and now it hurts whenever I move it. ):
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 54 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th September 2014, 6:24 pm

Meow Wow wrote:I pulled a leg muscle and now it hurts whenever I move it. ):
I did that recently, only I did it to both legs and I think in all I pulled 4 muscles.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th September 2014, 9:29 am

So according to Railsimulator.com's Facebook page, I have a patch waiting for me when I log onto Steam today. Why is that a problem or even significant? The patch apparently inadvertently removes the Northeast Corridor from my bought DLC. Now there are two versions of the NEC. One is the original version, which I have, the other is a much newer version released a couple of months ago and will be one of the three core routes in TS2015. Nobody has specified which one is the affected route and Railsimulator.com has yet to comment on this.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 15th September 2014, 1:29 pm

I just had a lovely Digital Art & Media class where we did nothing but watch a baseball movie because we had a sub, my tyrannical Global Studies Honors teacher.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th September 2014, 9:13 am

I've got a test in 20 minutes that I'm hardly prepared for Gonk

I'll have to rely on the bits of info I just crammed into my skull, and whatever I somehow managed to pick up during the lectures Horrified
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th September 2014, 9:50 am

People are still asking for newcomers in Smash.

Even though it's out in Japan.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th September 2014, 7:00 am

*had a nightmare about an hour and a half ago about my grandpa dieing before my eyes of massive internal bleeding*
*was tortured by that for about an hour before thinking of soft-core yuri finally stopped the silent crying*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 18th September 2014, 5:33 pm

ugh TS, you just HAD to post against me in the game room! ALL I WA DOING WAS MAKING SURE IT WAS STOPPED BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Angry CURSE YOU!!! Anger Cussing Finger Wiggle :banhammer: Finger Wiggle Cussing :banhammer: Why. Why. Gosh Darn it to Heck Gosh Darn it to Heck CURSE YOU!!! Bonk Bonk FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Angry Really. Really. Anger
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th September 2014, 5:46 pm

Okay, first, please calm down. Raging about it doesn't help anyone's cause. If you need to, get up, stretch, go around the block or something, and then come back and read the rest of this post.

I did what I did because I didn't feel that you were being very nice to Bunnies. Please stop and think for a moment how much it upset her based upon her use of smilies in her post like you have just done in yours. I would have greatly preferred you asked her to stop as opposed to taking it away as well as negating attempts to get it back.

Perhaps what I choose wasn't the best option, but apart from apologizing (I'm sorry I didn't fully realize the extant of your feelings), I can't exactly take it back now, though I will alter my post a bit.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 18th September 2014, 7:52 pm

yeah and I realize that.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th September 2014, 12:29 pm

I swear, if I don't stop playing Minecraft Survival Games, I'll kill myself.....

I hate them, yet I can't seem to stop playing them.... It's like some sort of addiction....

Just now, I was so frustrated that I was pounding my mouse, then my hand came back and hit me in the mouth.... I think I very slightly chipped one of my teeth.....

So yeah, I really need to stop with the Survival Games.... They annoy me waaaaaay too much, they get my blood pressure up sky high...... Anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2014, 12:31 pm

PewDiePie is live on Twitch right now, but in order to chat, you have to be subscribed.

I only follow his channel, to subscribe, you have to pay $5...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st September 2014, 12:50 pm

I hate having to make decisions that have roughly equal outcomes... With the sale ending in about 23 hours, I still have a bit less than $13 out of my allotted $75.

I have determined I can buy three locomotives (Class 57 in Freightliner Colors, Class 50 in BR colors, and Class 67 in Diamond Jubilee livery with Royal Train coaches) for $3.99 each, or a 23 mile route (The Riviera Line from Exter to Paignton) for $12.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd September 2014, 12:56 pm

I FUCKING HATE HYPIXEL, AND EVERY TIME I GO THERE I GET IN A HORRIBLE MOOD, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO STOP GOING THERE LIKE SOME BAD DRUG ADDICTION, AND NOW I'M RAGING BECAUSE MY FUCK FOR NOTHING COMPUTER NEVER GETS ANYTHING BETTER THAN 0 FPS, SO FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!1!!!!!!!!11 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*heavy panting* There, I feel better now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd September 2014, 9:59 pm

Stuff is not working for me or the robotics club and now I get to look forward to a nice long chat with VEX's customer service tomorrow.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next