Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Greece
10 posters

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th January 2014, 8:40 pm

*continues to defy gravity*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Guest 13th January 2014, 8:43 pm

Impossibear wrote:charles, for u i will change my name to impossibrur
How sweet of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2014, 8:47 pm

Lief Katano wrote:I thought you were a vampire!

*never really thought about this before*

.............Now I'm curious: Can undead die?

I mean they can 'die,' but if they're already dead, you can't technically call it dying.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 13th January 2014, 8:50 pm

Well, they can technically stop being undead. So, like, re-deadation.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2014, 8:51 pm

That works.

So, uhhhhh.....can someone un-deadation me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 13th January 2014, 8:52 pm

Like, make you not dead and a vampire?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2014, 8:52 pm

But you aren't of the undead variety of vampire!

...Are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th January 2014, 9:07 pm

*there is now a magic circle centered around me*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2014, 9:09 pm

Charles Dunois wrote:But you aren't of the undead variety of vampire!

...Are you?  

I'm......not sure. I've never really looked into that in Rosario Vampire.

*goes to check*

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 14th January 2014, 10:38 am

what is going on here?????? Confused
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 14th January 2014, 10:45 am

sarcasm...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next