Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roost

+8
Burnin' Bunnies
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
Nopon
Greece
Caprizant
12 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Roost - Page 5 Empty Re: The Roost

Post by TheCapsFan 30th July 2014, 1:58 pm

So I got New Leaf; town's called CapsLand, FC is 5198-2448-2351. Call me Add me ^-^

TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 30th July 2014, 7:31 pm

YESSSS ANOTHER CONVERT TO THE CULT :D
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 23rd September 2014, 11:57 pm

How don't I notice these posts?

Anyway found some neat dresses gardevoir roll and white mage
http://lvl30psy.thecomicseries.com/comics/70/
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th October 2014, 10:12 am

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 5th December 2014, 3:00 pm

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 31st December 2014, 11:38 pm

So I loaded up my game to take part in New Year's festivities... only to find that my absolute favorite villager, Pippy, left town Gonk

Oh well... that's what I get for neglecting my town all month... ;.;
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 9th February 2015, 2:39 pm

So I think it's about time I restart my Animal Crossing town.

I know, I know, it's heartbreaking and I don't want to do it and I've made more progress than I've lost and it involves the mass murder of many innocent animals. But I haven't played it regularly in a couple of months, and I'm a little frightened to see what I might find when I come back.

Several of my favorite villagers have left, there's probably weeds everywhere, my inventory is constantly full, there's no organization, etc., etc.

All I'm worried about is that a) I have a shitton of items and PWPs and stuff that I'm afraid I'll never get back, and b) I'll have to make up over a year's worth of progress to get my town anywhere close to the glorious state it was before my neglect. I loved the process of building and designing my house, but I don't think I can achieve the same results with another go-through.

I think what I'm gonna do though, is take a few more pictures of the final layout of my house, what my town looks like, etc. I'll share them here so you guys can see the dying moments of my wondrous town and so I can have a reference for rebuilding when the time comes.

What I am looking forward to in a new town is:

• Getting a new layout! I'm constantly frustrated by the current one. It has a river running down the middle from north to south, with a little strip of land at the top that nothing happens on, except for Resetti's place.

• New villagers! Some of the villagers I have now are boring, but kept for nostalgia's sake. I miss some of my favorite villagers. Egbert, Pippy, Shari, Ribbot, those are just some of the villagers I miss. Maybe I'll get some of them back!

• Another chance at getting some missed/sold items! I lost some of the café uniform/Brewster set due to ignorance when selling to Reese. Those hurt the most.

• New chance at designing my house! I never really liked the kitchen I ended up with, apart from the color. It felt too back-heavy and kinda jumbled together. And in the end I got the ugly modern exterior thing. I want the old one back. e_e

• New chance at designing my town! I never got around to laying down patterns or anything last time around. Maybe I'll do it this time. Though I do also like the natural look.

• Rediscovering the Animal Crossing world! I guess it got kinda monotonous in the end, constantly trying to refix my inventory and keeping the town neat without actually making any progress. Starting new means that every day is a seperate adventure!

• Speaking of my inventory, I'm gonna keep a close watch on that this time. e_e Before I restart, I want to find some foolproof way of keeping track of my inventory, what can be sold, what can't be sold, etc., etc. This way I don't end up with the mess I had last time.

• Redoing my character design! My current one has these weird staring eyes. I hope for something better.

• Fixing my early ignorant mistakes with my newfound knowledge! I've already mentioned a few (town layout, inventory, sold items), but hopefully I can find some more knots to untie in the new town.

And that's about it! I'll still be naming it Moondrop, I can't give that name up uwu

The only thing I'm apprehensive about now is that Valentine's Day is coming up, where you get some of my favorite items, and I'm not certain I can reset in time to get the goodies. I'm most worried about my cacao tree, I heard it's really rare to get it and I love the look of it. Perhaps I can get a friend to hold a few items for me (I would ask one of you but my Internet connection's not that great and I'd prefer it to be local).

But anyway, talking this through has really helped me make my decision. When I first started typing this post, I was hesitant. Now I'm all for it! I'm pumped! Window Washing
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th February 2015, 2:54 pm

And seeing all that makes me more interested in trying it out if I ever get a 3DS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 9th February 2015, 3:10 pm

I don't think I'd ever be able to reset. I like most of my stuff, but I stopped enjoying getting on everyday to talk to my villagers just to have them move out anyways... Bawling
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 9th February 2015, 3:27 pm

jokool wrote:And seeing all that makes me more interested in trying it out if I ever get a 3DS.
COME JOIN THE CULT OWO
Greece wrote:I don't think I'd ever be able to reset. I like most of my stuff, but I stopped enjoying getting on everyday to talk to my villagers just to have them move out anyways... Bawling
I didn't think I'd be able to reset either, but these are extreme circumstances. Now the game will be enjoyable again.

I just have to remember how to upload pictures to here, find a way to keep track of my catalog, and then I'll be all set to start new. And I'll probably get even better villagers and know how to keep them this time. :B
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 9th February 2015, 3:31 pm

Animal Crossing sounds interesting and all, but I'd never really be able to do it. I play games in phases, and having to get on a game everyday in order to keep things exactly how you want them really bothers me... :I
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th February 2015, 3:43 pm

I used to be that obsessive about the current Pokémon game I was playing (like getting lotto tickets daily, battling every trainer that could be rematched daily, gathering berries like crazy (oh the collection of berries I had once on Sapphire...)). I'm not sure if I'd be that obsessive again, but it still sounds like something that I could get into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 9th February 2015, 3:55 pm

you can play the game in phases, especially if you get a beautiful town, your villagers will just move away.

I really wish your villagers needed permission to move away
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 9th February 2015, 4:01 pm

At least only one villager can move away at a time when you're not there. I think. :B

Anyway, what I think I'll do is I'll take all those reference pictures today, then I'll upload them later. I'm going to Maryland on Friday, and I'll use the Internet connection there to upload the pictures so I don't waste valuable data here. It'll also give me a lot of time to reset starting today.

Also, as Greece said, you can use the beautiful town ordinance to your advantage so you only really have to play, like, once a week.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th February 2015, 4:52 pm

I use and live beautiful town ordinance but I have flowers growing EVERYWHERE now.it's really out out of hand
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum