Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

+5
Greece
returnofmastercrazyhand
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
9 posters

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree! - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 18th December 2013, 9:24 am

Spoiler:
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree! - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 18th December 2013, 12:13 pm

*puts on headphones with the quality of beats but 120-280 dollars cheaper*
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 18th December 2013, 12:15 pm

I never understood what was up with those....maybe if you're a legitimate dj I understand you getting them but if you're just a high schooler? I guess to those people it's worth the bass >.>Still strikes me as incredibly wasteful
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 18th December 2013, 12:17 pm

same here, but literally EVERYONE has a pair at my high school.
except me, since $80 headphones have the same quality.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2013, 4:07 pm

*makes do with a set of earbuds he got for free in a pack of batteries*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th December 2013, 4:27 pm

Egh, earbuds.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 18th December 2013, 7:23 pm

why hasn't cap made the next episode of random ramblings and given a title to this one yet?
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2013, 7:28 pm

Because that isn't his job, maybe? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 18th December 2013, 7:28 pm

Because I'm generally not the one who maintains this thread's many iterations, since the thread automatically splits and I'm never there when it does. :I
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 18th December 2013, 7:30 pm

It's TS's job, if I recall correctly.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th December 2013, 7:37 pm

Patience, young padawan.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 18th December 2013, 7:38 pm

oh.
*sees lief's comment*
 :piglol: Laughing 
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th December 2013, 7:39 pm

...I don't think it was that funny...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 18th December 2013, 7:40 pm

since I AM a star wars nerd at times, it is to me.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next