Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage

+8
Kaede Akamatsu
Zexy
Critical Sass
Pokemoll
Booster_Gold
Greece
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
12 posters

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage - Page 65 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage

Post by Zexy 29th August 2013, 9:33 am

I think the Snivy head is too big.
Zexy
Zexy

: Son of Norman

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage - Page 65 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 29th August 2013, 9:40 am

I still want it. Bawling 

I admire this person's creativity. Plus it's adorable!:
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th August 2013, 10:38 am

PIKACHU!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th August 2013, 10:43 am

DUSTY, LEATHER-BOUND BOOKS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 29th August 2013, 10:46 am

Spoiler:
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th August 2013, 10:54 am

BLARHARHARGHNOPE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 29th August 2013, 11:50 am

Pokémon in the summer:
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th August 2013, 12:47 pm

NOPE. AGAIN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 29th August 2013, 1:09 pm

Spoiler:
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th August 2013, 1:11 pm

Bumblebee: "Uh, yeah. I-I'd like, um... whoo. Uh, y—lemme get a shake...some fries, side of barbecue sauce... uh, what's a Manwich? ...Ohhh, okay, yeah, I'll take one of those too!"
Loudspeaker: "Revah ruh rug reese, issra rayest ruh."
Flareup: "Bumblebee, what are you doing?!"
Bumblebee: "A contractually obligated gag."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th August 2013, 1:24 pm

"Items of cosmic significance like this AllSpark-powered key are contraband in Axiom Nexus, and I will not allow you to deus ex machina your way out of this."
"Deus ex machina isn't a verb."
"SILENCE!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th August 2013, 1:32 pm

Isaac: "Anyway, I've called you here to witness our newest invention! I call it the Bi-directional Unified Transit Terminal!"
Sari: "That... B-U, dad? You really need to work on your acronyms."
Bumblebee: "So, what does your BUTT do?"
Isaac: "Truly amazing things, I can tell you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 29th August 2013, 3:04 pm

Spoiler:
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next