Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage

+8
Kaede Akamatsu
Zexy
Critical Sass
Pokemoll
Booster_Gold
Greece
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
12 posters

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 4:17 pm

@TS: I'm afraid to click that spoiler.... What is it?

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 15—Birthdays And The Arrival Of The Pervy Sage

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 4:18 pm

A SANDWICH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 4:18 pm

Sandwich!? Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th August 2013, 4:19 pm

It's a link to a creepy flashing face with a weird noise playing in the backround.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 4:20 pm

Oh god..... I hate those.......

I ran into something like that on Bulbagarden a while back...... Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th August 2013, 4:21 pm

Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 4:23 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... I don't believe you! I swear to whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th August 2013, 4:26 pm

I swear on my hero's honor! I swear to whatever.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 4:31 pm

"So, Megatron, you're finally preparing this Space Bridge, to send that "special cargo," eh?"
"Precisely, doctor. And the cargo will be nothing less than a sandwich!"
"You're bringing a sandwich to the Earth!?"
"Yes."
"But the sandwich will create earthquakes, tidal waves... It will devastate my planet!"
Ah, but that devastation will create YouTube Poop,which will then easily be shipped to Cybertron for our use."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th August 2013, 4:56 pm

I...what? Confused:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 6:09 pm

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 6:12 pm

KILL IT WITH HORRIBLE PUNS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th August 2013, 6:15 pm

Believe it or not, a party member can do that...but it only delays the monster's turn.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 6:20 pm

DEATH-CHAN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next