Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat! [v10]

+14
Caprizant
NintenZero
Nopon
varia
TheCapsFan
Zexy
Subconscious Drift
Kaede Akamatsu
Cap'n Jack
Critical Sass
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
Princess
Meyneth
18 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

General Chat! [v10] - Page 36 Empty Re: General Chat! [v10]

Post by Guest 23rd March 2021, 9:30 am

...God I miss the good ol' days. Been nearly 10 years since I first joined Bulba, which was back in April 2011, but I wasn't really active until November of that year when I finally started meeting some of you. I miss just sitting around and talking, not worrying about so many things and feeling so stupid whenever I opened my mouth to the point of running away. I miss not having what feels like an endless backlog of things to finish and wish I hadn't built up such a backlog of things or never got into some of the other things that consumed most of my time.

...I just miss having Pokemon be the main thing in my life, and having a few friends to talk about it and other things with.

I mean, I guess it isn't all bad since that time. I'm glad I discovered a lot of new things, expanded on my love of anime, etc. But there's still a lot that I wish I could go back and tell myself "Stop" or "No" or "Really think about what you're doing/saying here..."

Back to top Go down

General Chat! [v10] - Page 36 Empty Re: General Chat! [v10]

Post by Apocrypha 23rd March 2021, 5:20 pm

jokool wrote:...God I miss the good ol' days. Been nearly 10 years since I first joined Bulba, which was back in April 2011, but I wasn't really active until November of that year when I finally started meeting some of you. I miss just sitting around and talking, not worrying about so many things and feeling so stupid whenever I opened my mouth to the point of running away. I miss not having what feels like an endless backlog of things to finish and wish I hadn't built up such a backlog of things or never got into some of the other things that consumed most of my time.

...I just miss having Pokemon be the main thing in my life, and having a few friends to talk about it and other things with.

I mean, I guess it isn't all bad since that time. I'm glad I discovered a lot of new things, expanded on my love of anime, etc. But there's still a lot that I wish I could go back and tell myself "Stop" or "No" or "Really think about what you're doing/saying here..."

I feel u Praise feathers!

I'm not sure what I can say to make you feel better, but I genuinely enjoy my interactions with u
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

LucyInTheSky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36