Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

+6
Burnin' Bunnies
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
10 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 32 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th August 2015, 6:50 pm

That blows, for both of them.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 32 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Guest 14th September 2015, 11:23 am

Forgot to post stuff last night due to me being dead tired and suffering from severe allergies...

The first race in Sprint Cup Playoffs are next week! Matt Kenseth won the final race of the regular season Saturday night, giving him 4 wins for the year. Other drivers in the chase are: Jimmie Johnson (4 wins), Kyle Bush (4 wins), Joey Logano (3 wins), Kevin Harvick (2), Dale Earnhardt Jr. (2), Kurt Bush (2), Carl Edwards (2), Brad Keselowski (1), Martin Truex Jr. (1), Denny Hamlin (1), Jamie McMurray, Ryan Newman, Paul Menard, Clint Bowyer, aaaaaaaaaaaand JEFF GORDON!!! Excited

Also, football season officially began for me yesterday with the Cowboys beating the Giants on a last minute touchdown in a crazy game (that I missed half of while I was working...)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th September 2015, 8:35 pm

Jeff Gordon ties a record in today's race.

Also, Denny Hamiln overcomes an early spin to win the race and secure the first spot in the next chase round.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 20th September 2015, 9:29 pm

Redskins win, now that's a rare occasion.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 20th September 2015, 9:35 pm

the redskins don't even get merchandise or promos anymore due to the name and logo being racist towards native americans.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 20th September 2015, 9:39 pm

I'd comment on this but knowing me I'd probably say something that'd turn out racist by accident.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st September 2015, 12:05 am

TheCapsFan wrote:Redskins win, now that's a rare occasion.
I'm surprised I didn't hear the county erupt into cheering and partying.
zero 2 wrote:the redskins don't even get merchandise or promos anymore due to the name and logo being racist towards native americans.
I thought it would've been because they weren't that good to begin with, not that I haven't heard of the name issues.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2015, 10:52 am

Saw this happen yesterday...

Cowboys are in big trouble this year... Oh sweet Lordy.

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st September 2015, 2:42 pm

and now I must worry for my dad's best friend.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2015, 6:50 pm

After winning today's race, Kevin Harvick clinched a spot in the next round of the chase, which starts next week, meaning that there were 4 drivers eliminated from the chase today. Those drivers are: Clint Bowyer, Paul Menard, Jamie McMurray, aaaaaaaand, after having brake issues early in the race and going 30+ laps down, Jimmie Johnson.

Full chase standings here.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th October 2015, 7:19 pm

Redskins won today, somehow. I mean, they were playing the Eagles so I understand, but I didn't catch the game so I don't know what happened.

In other news the Capitals have finished the preseason at 5-0-2, only losing twice in overtime. Very sold preseason for my favorite sports team.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2015, 7:24 pm

jokool wrote:After winning today's race, Kevin Harvick clinched a spot in the next round of the chase, which starts next week, meaning that there were 4 drivers eliminated from the chase today. Those drivers are: Clint Bowyer, Paul Menard, Jamie McMurray, aaaaaaaand, after having brake issues early in the race and going 30+ laps down, Jimmie Johnson.

Full chase standings here.
Hasn't Jimmie won the last few cups?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2015, 8:02 pm

He's won 6 championships, his first coming in 2006. He went on to win the next 4 championships, for a record 5 consecutive championships.

After the fifth one, Tony Stewart won his third championship in 2011. Brad Keselowski went on to win his first championship the next year. Jimmie Johnson then won his 6th championship in 2014. Kevin Harvick is the current reigning champion, having won last year's cup title.

TL;DR: Yes, Jimmie has won most of the last few championships.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next