Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I swear to god if trump wins the election

Go down

I swear to god if trump wins the election Empty I swear to god if trump wins the election

I am seeing that trump is WINNING the ballot so far. Facepalm
if that happens, I am moving to canada, even though I know about the checks and balances system, america will be ruined if trump wins.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I swear to god if trump wins the election :: Comments

Truthseeker4449

Post 26th September 2015, 5:30 pm by Truthseeker4449

Would you mind explaining your opinion please? I'm just curious, I know some things about him but not too much. I have heard though that his opponents are starting to catch up.

Also in my own opinion, America is already going down the toilet because we keep reelecting idiots to Congress that can't do what the founding fathers did so well, Compromise.

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 26th September 2015, 7:40 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

trump is racist, sexist, and homophobic, not to mention all he views the presidency as is a trophy, and he's an asshole as evidenced by him being caughe in his helicopter to spy on another canidate during my state fair. we need a strong leader to lead our country, not an asshole

Back to top Go down

TheCapsFan

Post 27th September 2015, 12:02 am by TheCapsFan

Calm yourself, he's not going to win. He'll get kicked out of the Republican party before the primary's even over. Carly Fiorina and Rand Paul have much better chances to win anyway.

My hypothetical vote is going to Bernie Sanders though.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down