Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

+6
Burnin' Bunnies
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
10 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 16 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 1st June 2014, 3:43 pm

EEeks. D:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 16 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st June 2014, 3:43 pm

Really an eventful race.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 1st June 2014, 4:57 pm

Game 7 Western Conference final tonight. LA Kings vs. Chicago Blackhawks. 8 PM. Watch it. I'm rooting for the Blackhawks.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st June 2014, 6:16 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:jokool, give us the low down on the two most notable events of the race today. (hint, I mean the road rage and the sudden pot hole that now threatens to red flag the race)

Oops.... My uncle was borrowing my laptop while I was watching the race... Sorry

Anyway, since you covered the pot hole, I'll cover the road rage: http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/videos/2014/6/1/sprint-cup-series-dover-wreck-clint-bowyer-kyle-busch.html

Long story short, Clint Bowyer's spotter told him he was clear, and Bowyer clipped Kyle Bush because of that, knocking Kyle out of the race.

I was laughing at how Bowyer's spotter let him know that Kyle was looking for him, and how Bowyer was (how I saw it) running away from Kyle. Laughing

TheCapsFan wrote:Game 7 Western Conference final tonight.  LA Kings vs. Chicago Blackhawks.  8 PM.  Watch it.  I'm rooting for the Blackhawks.

Oooo! I definitely will if I can get it in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st June 2014, 6:48 pm

More like accident happened, Kyle got seriously pissed off and wanted Clinton's ass on a sliver platter, visibly chasing after him during a caution. NASCAR officials were telling the spotter they wanted Kyle to stop and Kyle only stopped after the Pit Boss shouted in his ear. Then Kyle got kicked out of the race by officials.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 7th June 2014, 6:02 pm

wow many horse such belmont much chrome wow yes mmhmm very triple crown wow
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th June 2014, 4:18 pm

Jimmie Johnson gets his 3rd win of the season by winning his first race at Michigan. He currently hold the top chase spot with those 3 wins, while Jeff Gordon still holds the points lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th July 2014, 1:00 pm

Rumor has it that today's race in Daytona has been red flagged just 16 laps in because of a 18 car pileup that apparently took out nearly every famous driver in the race.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th July 2014, 4:13 pm

I actually forgot about the race.... Had to check Nascar.com to see what happened... Sorry

There were actually two big wrecks today. Reportedly, all but 6 cars were involved in those wrecks. First big one had 16 cars involved. Second one (dubbed the huge one), had 26 cars involved.

First wreck: http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/videos/2014/7/6/sprint-cup-series-daytona-highlight-big-wreck-tony-stewart-ricky-stenhouse-jr-dale-earnhardt-jr-jeff-gordon.html

Second wreck: http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/videos/2014/7/6/sprint-cup-series-daytona-highlight-big-wreck-jamie-mcmurray-kyle-busch-kasey-kahne.html

It looks like rain was the other major thing in this race. The race was supposed to be last night, but got washed out and delayed to today. Had more rain in this race, and, ultimately, the race was called just after half way due to heavy rain and lightning.

The result of all that rain? Aric Almirola winning his first Sprint Cup race in the #43, the first win for that famous car number since 1999.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th July 2014, 5:52 pm

For those of you who are wondering why the car's number is so famous, it's because of this legendary figure in motorsports.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 7th July 2014, 9:04 pm

That was quite entertaining to watch! Thank you for posting vids! Now I can show them to my fajah (since he missed the race last night but heard about the big crash)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th July 2014, 4:32 pm

Jeff Gordon won his 90th career race! Squealing

He did it by winning his record breaking 5th Indianapolis race.

Edit: And this win, appropriately, comes on Jeff Gordon Day.

Last edited by jokool on 27th July 2014, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 27th July 2014, 4:35 pm

I think the guy who won the tour de france this year is doping, considering he has only been off the yellow jersey 2 days, and his record hasn't been done since lance, and we all know that he doped
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th July 2014, 4:37 pm

jokool wrote:Jeff Gordon won his 90th career race! Squealing

He did it by winning his record breaking 5th Indianapolis race.
Alright, spill the details.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th July 2014, 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next