Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

+6
Burnin' Bunnies
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
10 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 14 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd February 2014, 11:08 pm

Good lord, it's virtually a wreck a minute now.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 14 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Guest 23rd February 2014, 11:30 pm

Woo! What a race! Well worth the 6+ hour wait!

Dale Earnhardt Jr. wins the Daytona 500! This is his second 500 victory and it snaps a 55 winless streak!

Jeff Gordon got 3rd, so I'm happy.

Edit: Now they're saying Jeff got 4th (even though, in the replay, it seems like he was 3rd).... Oh well, still a top 5.

Either way, still an exciting race! My pulse was pounding so hard during the last few laps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 24th February 2014, 3:01 pm

I'll have to ask my dad what out team got...from what I saw yesterday, they weren't doing hot. But, as long as Kyle Busch doesn't win, I guess he's happy.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 24th February 2014, 4:10 pm

thank you.

*looks at list* our whole team didn't make it! Gonk 2 engines went out and one got caught in an accident
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th February 2014, 4:17 pm

No problem!

By the way, who's your team?

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 24th February 2014, 5:10 pm

My dad really likes Michael Waltrip. Clint Boyer and Martin Truex Jr are on the team. Maybe that's another reason why I like the number 15. I also like the number 55.

naturally I cheer with my dad. Truex does good, sometimes, too.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th February 2014, 6:04 pm

Ultimately around 10 cars actually finished the race. Last I heard, this matched the current record of cars left in the race.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th February 2014, 6:28 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:My dad really likes Michael Waltrip. Clint Boyer and Martin Truex Jr are on the team. Maybe that's another reason why I like the number 15. I also like the number 55.

naturally I cheer with my dad. Truex does good, sometimes, too.

You might not recognize Truex Jr. this year. He moved to Furniture Row Racing (the team Kurt Bush was with last year), and is now driving a black #78.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 24th February 2014, 7:12 pm

oh...well then.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th March 2014, 6:11 pm

Brad Keselowski wins today's race at Las Vegas after Dale Jr. runs out of gas on the last lap. Jr. finished 2nd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th March 2014, 12:05 am

Crazy day at Bristol... Rain delayed the start, then delayed the race again about 125 laps into it (they had to switch to cable stations since the second delay took so long, so I had to get updates online...).

Multiple accidents, including a couple of drivers slamming into the rear ends of other drivers, and one driver (Kevin Harvick)'s car bursting into flames. Also had another driver (Alex Bowman)'s battery fall out of his car onto the track, the tire of another driver (Jimmie Johnson) literally unravel as he was driving, aaaaaand one driver (Kyle Bush) spinning out and having most of the field dodge him high and low, barely missing him multiple times.

The craziest thing to happen today, however, was during the last couple of laps when a caution came out for no apparent reason... They were going to do a green, white, checkered, finish, but the rain came back, so they ended the race under caution, and Carl Edwards won the race.

The reason for the mysterious caution? Someone literally leaned against a button that controls the caution lights....

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th March 2014, 10:30 am

Woah...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd April 2014, 9:47 am

Even though they ended up losing in overtime, you gotta admit that this shot is just absolutely incredible:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th April 2014, 9:13 pm

Racing at Richmond tonight! Jeff Gordon doing really well and currently running near the front! Window Washing

Interestingly though, three cars have just burst into flames so far: The 26 of Cole Whitt, the 15 of Clint Bowyer, and, just now, the 36 of Reed Sorenson.

Last edited by jokool on 26th April 2014, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lead change right when I posted... :P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next