Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2]

+13
Greece
Apocrypha
Lief Katano
Cap'n Jack
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Freesia
Nopon
Truthseeker4449
Caprizant
Meyneth
Princess
TheCapsFan
17 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2] - Page 12 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2]

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th June 2016, 11:25 pm

Good Luck!

Also I went a friend's Grad party and enjoyed my time. Especially the prank several of his friends pulled on him, giving him a couple planks of wood as presents.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2] - Page 12 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2]

Post by TheCapsFan 4th June 2016, 11:38 pm

3/7 grad parties completed, all fun, though I felt the first was my favorite.

2nd SAT also finished. I felt more confident about this one, likely due to the experience of having taken it before (considering I didn't really prepare a lot)
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 4th June 2016, 11:44 pm

Colonel Caps wrote:3/7 grad parties completed, all fun, though I felt the first was my favorite.  

2nd SAT also finished.  I felt more confident about this one, likely due to the experience of having taken it before (considering I didn't really prepare a lot)

I actually never took the SAT but still somehow got accepted into the school I'm at. What's it like? Should I be scared? Should I wet my pants at the beginning or the end of the test? I'm assuming I'm gonna be taking it at some point anyway.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th June 2016, 11:55 pm

Cap'n Jack wrote:
Colonel Caps wrote:3/7 grad parties completed, all fun, though I felt the first was my favorite.  

2nd SAT also finished.  I felt more confident about this one, likely due to the experience of having taken it before (considering I didn't really prepare a lot)

I actually never took the SAT but still somehow got accepted into the school I'm at. What's it like? Should I be scared? Should I wet my pants at the beginning or the end of the test? I'm assuming I'm gonna be taking it at some point anyway.

It's not too bad if you go in confidently, and know the general structure. To be honest, I nearly wet my pants by the end of the test, but not intentionally...

As for the test itself...typically you can rule out 1 or 2 answers and figure out most using logic...you might want to review some of your material from Geometry though.

Use Khan Academy for prep. The questions are great (and official, too), and it tracks your progress, which is cool.

TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th June 2016, 12:01 am

I took the ACT rather than the SAT. Did really well and I didn't even study. :V
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 5th June 2016, 12:13 am

"Did really well and didn't even study" was the story of my life all through high school, and that went for honors classes, dual enrollment classes, AP classes, I did it all. Then I went to college and it hit me like a brick wall. I was this close to messing up my financial aid because of my grades. The lesson to take away from this, kids, is... don't be like me. Generally just good advice.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 5th June 2016, 12:28 am

I had a good time of getting through school without studying until high school. Then it hit me like a brick wall (along with the fact that Algebra was taught via videos and I am not good at focusing on the computer, and Global Studies projects...jesus christ, Global Studies projects...) and I started crying myself to sleep at night.
Misha Sokolova wrote:I'm still to young to legally hold a job.

Which is probably a good thing. Historically, I haven't been known for my responsibility. :L
til I am not the youngest person on this forum

Actually I'm pretty sure I wasn't anyway but, y'know, that's active
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 5th June 2016, 12:47 am

Lief Katano wrote:I had a good time of getting through school without studying until high school. Then it hit me like a brick wall (along with the fact that Algebra was taught via videos and I am not good at focusing on the computer, and Global Studies projects...jesus christ, Global Studies projects...) and I started crying myself to sleep at night.

Don't worry, it gets worse. :D
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th June 2016, 2:25 am

I already have a follower on Tumblr and they reblogged one of my pieces with "very lovely art" aaaaaaaah~!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 5th June 2016, 9:04 am

How am I not following your tumblr? I have fixed that issue
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th June 2016, 1:18 pm

I literally just made it last night!
Followed back~!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th June 2016, 2:59 pm

I just went bowling! Super Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th June 2016, 3:31 pm

I just got home from my trip! I'm now working on uploading, reviewing, and hopefully sharing the pictures and videos from my trip.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th June 2016, 6:46 pm

Although I do not have access to it yet, I can see my next paycheck and I'm very pleased to see the amount. I was starting to worry I might be on a tight budget until my next paycheck later in the month because most of my expenses are in the beginning of the month. It also has good timing, the college just came knocking with the bill for my next class (though I do have plenty of time to pay it).
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 8th June 2016, 10:20 am

Job interview's today! Wish me luck. Fallen, can't get up
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next