Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell

+12
Truthseeker4449
Subconscious Drift
Princess
Critical Sass
Caprizant
Cap'n Jack
Nopon
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Burnin' Bunnies
Lief Katano
16 posters

Page 61 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell - Page 61 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell

Post by Lief Katano 21st January 2016, 7:42 pm

ngl I immediately thought of SMTIV

I wanted to make a reference but it would go over all of your heads
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell - Page 61 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell

Post by Cap'n Jack 21st January 2016, 8:21 pm

That's the secret to being cool; you make references anyway, even if nobody understands them.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st January 2016, 8:54 pm

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS!!! AY YO RUBY CHILL

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 21st January 2016, 9:07 pm

I Agree
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st January 2016, 9:12 pm

SACRIFICE!!! AY YO RUBY CHILL

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 21st January 2016, 9:13 pm

SACRIFICE!!! SACRIFICE!!!
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 21st January 2016, 9:32 pm

That just means I'm cool. True art cannot be understood.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 21st January 2016, 9:33 pm

Ur like abstract art, no one understands u but you're worth a lot of $$$
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 21st January 2016, 9:41 pm

aww thanks i think
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 21st January 2016, 9:45 pm

np bruh
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 21st January 2016, 9:50 pm

Speaking of art and SMT and my fiery flash-in-the-pan flavor-of-the-week obsessions, can we take a minute to appreciate the concept designs of Kazuma Kaneko? I honestly think the demons this man designs are, frankly, beautiful in how bizarre and robust-looking they are.

Spoiler:
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st January 2016, 10:02 pm

Greece wrote:
a slightly angry Random note:

Why did we have to have a 2 hour delay today? It was completely unnecessary!! It made the whole school day longer!

And now school as already been cancelled tomorrow! It's not even going to snow until the afternoon and it was going to be a half day! Now I have to remake my English and math midterms who knows when because we might not have school Monday because everyone is wimps!!! >:I
With a little luck, you'll have them cancelled. My district was forced to cancel mid-terms two years in a row and decided to throw them out as a result.

And I also believe it's not a case of people being wimps, it's more of the supervisors being able to see the fact that nobody in this part of the country knows how to drive in winter conditions and decided to cancel school instead of taking the chance that they'll be blamed for all the relevant chaos as my district again painfully found out the hard way. DC actually got a few inches instead of a dusting and the resulting chaos was still in full force well into today. Some people had an eight hour commute home because of it.

Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st January 2016, 10:47 pm

You can't have my life! I'm not your sacrifice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd January 2016, 7:52 am

Remember when this thread's name was "Random Ramblings"?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 22nd January 2016, 10:01 am

Yes I do... and I kind of miss it a bit

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
With a little luck, you'll have them cancelled. My district was forced to cancel mid-terms two years in a row and decided to throw them out as a result.

And I also believe it's not a case of people being wimps, it's more of the supervisors being able to see the fact that nobody in this part of the country knows how to drive in winter conditions and decided to cancel school instead of taking the chance that they'll be blamed for all the relevant chaos as my district again painfully found out the hard way. DC actually got a few inches instead of a dusting and the resulting chaos was still in full force well into today. Some people had an eight hour commute home because of it.

I hope they get cancelled (i really don't want to take math and English midterms)

And I will admit that is 100% because people can't drive here. Yesterday morning there was plenty of bad traffic because if the half an inch of snow we had, and then one of my teachers told me that there had already been car crashes.
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next