Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell

+12
Truthseeker4449
Subconscious Drift
Princess
Critical Sass
Caprizant
Cap'n Jack
Nopon
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Burnin' Bunnies
Lief Katano
16 posters

Page 60 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell - Page 60 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell

Post by Guest 20th January 2016, 9:35 pm

Could be a bishie.

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell - Page 60 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell

Post by Lief Katano 20th January 2016, 9:40 pm

Only men are bishies, though.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th January 2016, 9:45 pm

Bishies sparkle.
Vampires sparkle. 
Therefore, all bishies are vampires.  Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 21 - A Winter Wonderhell - Page 60 2528958318

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 20th January 2016, 9:56 pm

:OOO

thanks for the blanket jokool! To be honest, I prefer the cold to heat as well. The heat can scare me and it is so hard to cool off in. The cold, on the other hand, has fires, hot chocolate, and blanket cocoons...yeah good stuff.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th January 2016, 11:12 pm

You're welcome! *wraps up in a blanket cocoon*

Edit: Wait, the heat scares you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 20th January 2016, 11:36 pm

Sometimes. I've always been afraid my clothes would catch on fire when I open the stove. More importantly though, without fail, I've always gotten super hot when I've been dehydrated and before I've passed out. Whenever I know I have bad cramps or something, it's usually because of the hot flashes. I always feel like I'm dying, so the heat can worry me a bit, haha! XD it's a bit of an over-exaggeration, but not by too much.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 20th January 2016, 11:47 pm

jokool wrote:You're welcome! *wraps up in a blanket cocoon*

Edit: Wait, the heat scares you?

Wait so are we supposed to imply that you're wrapping yourself up in Bunnies' blanket, or...?

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Sometimes. I've always been afraid my clothes would catch on fire when I open the stove. More importantly though, without fail, I've always gotten super hot when I've been dehydrated and before I've passed out. Whenever I know I have bad cramps or something, it's usually because of the hot flashes. I always feel like I'm dying, so the heat can worry me a bit, haha! XD it's a bit of an over-exaggeration, but not by too much.

Same. And the next thing (passing out bc too hot) actually happened to this one kid this one day at band camp. It happened to several kids, actually. One was a sousa player, and luckily enough she noticed what was happening to her before she fell...otherwise things could have gone extremely wrong. :/
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st January 2016, 12:02 am

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Sometimes. I've always been afraid my clothes would catch on fire when I open the stove. More importantly though, without fail, I've always gotten super hot when I've been dehydrated and before I've passed out. Whenever I know I have bad cramps or something, it's usually because of the hot flashes. I always feel like I'm dying, so the heat can worry me a bit, haha! XD it's a bit of an over-exaggeration, but not by too much.
Ooo... Yeah, I've had that feeling when I open a stove...

I see... Yeah, for me, I can get super dizzy and nearly black out if I get too hot (one of the main reasons why I prefer feeling cold instead of hot). I can't even wear too many layers in the winter because of this. My grandma usually worries if I just have a hoodie on, but as long as I have at least a layer on that covers up my arms and head when I'm outside in the cold, I'm usually set (unless it's like frigid outside, then I break out my coat).

TheCapsFan wrote:
jokool wrote:You're welcome! *wraps up in a blanket cocoon*

Wait so are we supposed to imply that you're wrapping yourself up in Bunnies' blanket, or...?
Didn't mean for that to sound like that... Really.

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st January 2016, 11:37 am

I have been so fucking busy these past couple days... new semester and all that...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 21st January 2016, 3:46 pm

Meyneth wrote:*Sparkles*

despite what everyone else said

you must be a member of the Armstrong family

thats the only explanation

a slightly angry Random note:

Why did we have to have a 2 hour delay today? It was completely unnecessary!! It made the whole school day longer!

And now school as already been cancelled tomorrow! It's not even going to snow until the afternoon and it was going to be a half day! Now I have to remake my English and math midterms who knows when because we might not have school Monday because everyone is wimps!!! >:I
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 21st January 2016, 4:48 pm

Kek

I forgot you Marylanders have midterms Kappa
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 21st January 2016, 4:51 pm

y u so negative?
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 21st January 2016, 5:18 pm

It's okay yo :P more time for EO4.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st January 2016, 5:38 pm

*emerges from his cocoon*

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st January 2016, 7:38 pm

welcome to my domain.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next