Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuff I did today.

Go down

Stuff I did today. Empty Stuff I did today.

Probably going to be a bit long, so I figured I'd blog this.

So had a few things to do today, laundry, shopping, haircut, other stuff.

I'll skip the laundry part since that's dull.

Haircut was second on the list of things to do today. Unfortunately, the barber I usually go to was closed and had a sign in his door saying that he appreciated his customers, but had decided to take up a new job at a school. Gonna miss that guy...

So had to find someone else to give me a haircut. Ended up getting it done at the Walmart we went to since it has a Smart Style (the one closer to us is smaller and doesn't have one).

How do I look?:

Kind of a bad shot (tried to make it better by adding some light on the side), but anyway, there's my new look (which will probably go away after I wash the hair gel out tonight). You also get a shot at one of my Peanuts Christmas shirts. :D

After the haircut, we started shopping. Ended up using my gift card to get a couple of Star Wars Hot Wheels models (Red 5's X-wing and First Order Tie Fighter), and also.....

I got a cell phone! Dunspach is Glory!

So yeah, been debating it a while, but finally went ahead and got one since: a, handy for work; b, good for emergencies; c, my uncle's cell phone has been acting up and my grandma's stopped working a while back, so probably good to have a new one around if we need a phone while away from home.

So, tonight, I'll be setting up my phone, and if anyone would like my number, just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Stuff I did today. :: Comments

Meyneth

Post 16th December 2015, 7:51 pm by Meyneth

You look like a dork.

Back to top Go down

Princess

Post 24th December 2015, 8:39 pm by Princess

Thank you for sharing your day with us. I like your shirt and it's great you have a cellphone. Nice to see someone also get a cellphone later in life.

Back to top Go down

Katuna Makata

Post 2nd January 2016, 12:00 am by Katuna Makata

Lookin' good, Joe. Dunsparce Approves Belated congrats on your new phone too!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down