Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition Results—November (+ a bit of December... oops :U) 2015

4 posters

Go down

Competition Results—November (+ a bit of December... oops :U) 2015 Empty Competition Results—November (+ a bit of December... oops :U) 2015

Post by Caprizant 9th December 2015, 6:40 pm

Yes, here they finally are! The competition results from November. (There's a week of December tacked on due to some computer issues. The beginning-of-the-month scores for December are accurate to December 7th at 12:00am EST.)

Anyway, November was a fairly lax month overall, due to holidays and stuffs. Here's the results!

and the winner is...:

Remind me to subtract a post and a topic from my December total to make up for this being posted during the scoring window for this month. :V

Last edited by Caprizant on 5th January 2016, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Competition Results—November (+ a bit of December... oops :U) 2015 Empty Re: Competition Results—November (+ a bit of December... oops :U) 2015

Post by Caprizant 9th December 2015, 6:57 pm

Crap, forgot game scores Chuck Knew there was something missing. Will have those factored in in a moment.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Competition Results—November (+ a bit of December... oops :U) 2015 Empty Re: Competition Results—November (+ a bit of December... oops :U) 2015

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 9th December 2015, 7:01 pm

Congrats again to RS. But I'm going to try to kick your behind this month in the December special! >:D

That sounds like a solid plan to me, Cap. Looking at the current pounts, maybe the minimum should be 5? Though 10 works fine as well. What does everyone else think?

Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 9th December 2015, 7:10 pm

With games factored in, the scores are RS: 64.07916667; SS: 29.60722222. In Who's That Pokémon, Chib and I won twice, and jo won once.

And yeah, 10 was just an example threshold, I'll run with whatever you guys think is the best. :V
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th December 2015, 7:47 pm

I'd say use standard deviations based on that month's average and since you use excel I could throw something together :v
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th December 2015, 10:25 pm

The idea sounds well sound, not that it looks like it would've made a difference in teh past month anyway. Personally I think it's just as worthwhile to consider a team shuffle or something because if I'm not mistaken, SS's scores haven't changed very much, not even from the beginning of the these competitions. Just perhaps something to consider since I can't really because of how busy I am as of late.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 11th December 2015, 8:45 pm

Forgot to post beginning-of-the-month scores!

spreadsheet:

Once again, accurate to December 7 at 12:00am EST.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 1st January 2016, 2:49 pm

Not certain how I'm gonna do on getting to competitions today, considering the homework load I have, but I have all necessary tabs open just in case. and this time it won't crash because new computer :V
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down