Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes

+14
Dragel
TheCapsFan
Caprizant
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Nopon
Gravitas
Truthseeker4449
Meyneth
Burnin' Bunnies
Lief Katano
Cap'n Jack
silence
Critical Sass
18 posters

Page 38 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes

Post by Meyneth 15th December 2015, 5:30 pm

Hi Greece how are you.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes

Post by Greece 15th December 2015, 5:32 pm

pretty good bruh

I was gonna do some digital doodles, but my tablet sensitivity is messed up and it only likes to start working again with me restarting and I don't feel like doing that right now
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 15th December 2015, 5:34 pm

I have a lack of Vanguard
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th December 2015, 5:43 pm

Speaking of, I was thinking about looking for Vanguard cards tomorrow while my family is out shopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 15th December 2015, 5:45 pm

Where are you going shopping?
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th December 2015, 5:50 pm

Well, we're going to Stillwater (fairly large college town) to do a few things, and we were mainly going to be shopping at the Walmart there. Can't remember if Walmart has Vanguard, but since it's in a larger city, it's a bigger Walmart, and last time we were there, they had a fairly large selection of trading cards. Might also stop at other places as well, so maybe I'll get lucky elsewhere if there's nothing at Walmart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 15th December 2015, 5:51 pm

You can abuse the internet to see of there are any card shops in the town
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 15th December 2015, 5:54 pm

Walmart doesn't carry Vanguard Products, but you will find Yugioh, MTG and Pokemon there. Are you in Oklahoma? Because there's only one shop there.

Last edited by Meyneth on 15th December 2015, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th December 2015, 5:57 pm

Well, looking at the Carfight website, it looks like there's only one place in my whole state that has Vanguard:

Vanguard Website wrote:Alien Games, LLC
508 E. A St., Jenks, OK 74037
TEL: 918-296-7111

Jenks isn't too far from us, but it's a Tulsa suburb, and my grandma hates driving in the big cities, so yeah, probably not going to be getting any Vanguard cards if Walmart doesn't have them...

And Meyneth sort of ninja'd me with that. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 15th December 2015, 6:03 pm

That's too bad, I would point you towards some online stores, but without anyone to play buying would be pointless.
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th December 2015, 6:04 pm

True... *looks over at my many Pokémon cards*

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 15th December 2015, 6:09 pm

Do you know how to play the pokemon trading card game?
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 15th December 2015, 6:10 pm

You can ask Greece and She'll tell you how desperate I am to play, since the closest shop is 2 hours from where I am.
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th December 2015, 6:14 pm

Greece wrote:Do you know how to play the pokemon trading card game?
I think so? I haven't seen the latest rules, and I think there's new stuff since the last time I actually had any interest in them, but if you battled me, I should be able to do okay (though I might get confused with some Yugioh rules and stuff and try to set my Pokémon sometimes...).

Back when I was interested in the game, and I was buying cards all the time, I used to play against myself, which wasn't easy, but could be fun since I could make a few good decks with all the cards I had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 15th December 2015, 6:15 pm

I don't even know how to play it.

When ever my and mey played we made up the rules.

I also have a really ugly CGI Mew EX card I think. It's horrendous.
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next