Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes

+14
Dragel
TheCapsFan
Caprizant
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Nopon
Gravitas
Truthseeker4449
Meyneth
Burnin' Bunnies
Lief Katano
Cap'n Jack
silence
Critical Sass
18 posters

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes

Post by Lief Katano 7th December 2015, 12:20 pm

I wouldn't say I hate M games - see my love for the MegaTen series. I just hate the like for M-games simply for being M-games.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 20 - The Neverending Ride of Title Changes

Post by Meyneth 7th December 2015, 2:44 pm

Sneep
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th December 2015, 2:52 pm

mey

what have you done
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 7th December 2015, 2:54 pm

Koop
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th December 2015, 3:03 pm

Koopa?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 7th December 2015, 3:03 pm

Goomba
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th December 2015, 3:21 pm

Highlight of the day. Keep watching for a minute or so. Mature warning though (mainly language).

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 7th December 2015, 3:24 pm

The great irony of the Mature rating is that a lot of games which receive that rating are games that didn't have to be so edgy and Hard-Kore(TM), but nevertheless felt the need to be excessively violent, profane, sexual, etc., for no good reason, which really makes them rather "Immature". There are definitely games with artistic value to them which receive a Mature rating for a good reason (see Shin Megami Tensei, Metal Gear Solid, The Last of Us, Silent Hill, etc.), but the only problem here is that the Mature rating seems to have a stigma for being "edgy and Hard-Kore(TM)", as I put it.

(Precisely the reason I don't care for Grand Theft Auto, Mortal Kombat, Doom, etc.)

Last edited by Jack Pschitt on 7th December 2015, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 7th December 2015, 3:26 pm

Where was I

When the rockets came to life

And carried you away.
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th December 2015, 3:26 pm

The only reason why I'm a fan of GTA right now is for GTA Online (which probably won't work for me, but I still want to play it).

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 7th December 2015, 3:30 pm

I just can't get into Grand Theft Auto at all. I don't like being the bad guy, and I'm unable to look past that. Of course, that raises the point that I'm perfectly okay with caving someone's face in when I'm playing Resident Evil, but as soon as the polygonal model looks more like a human it's arbitrarily no longer "okay".
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 7th December 2015, 3:32 pm

Spoiler:
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th December 2015, 3:46 pm

Jack Pschitt wrote:I just can't get into Grand Theft Auto at all. I don't like being the bad guy, and I'm unable to look past that. Of course, that raises the point that I'm perfectly okay with caving someone's face in when I'm playing Resident Evil, but as soon as the polygonal model looks more like a human it's arbitrarily no longer "okay".
I haven't played Resident Evil but I have the vague feeling that it's fine because the things that you're killing are trying to kill you (also not human?).
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 7th December 2015, 3:57 pm

Meyneth wrote:
Spoiler:

I'M SO MAD I COULD PUNCH A WALL ABOUT LAST EPISODE'S ENDING

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY??????????
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th December 2015, 5:28 pm

Jack Pschitt wrote:The great irony of the Mature rating is that a lot of games which receive that rating are games that didn't have to be so edgy and Hard-Kore(TM), but nevertheless felt the need to be excessively violent, profane, sexual, etc., for no good reason, which really makes them rather "Immature". There are definitely games with artistic value to them which receive a Mature rating for a good reason (see Shin Megami Tensei, Metal Gear Solid, The Last of Us, Silent Hill, etc.), but the only problem here is that the Mature rating seems to have a stigma for being "edgy and Hard-Kore(TM)", as I put it.

(Precisely the reason I don't care for Grand Theft Auto, Mortal Kombat, Doom, etc.)
this.
wolfenstein has the artistic value that doom lacks imo.(ESPECIALLY the new order and 09, but the new order tries to be more like call of duty at times as well)
hell even GOAT SIMULATOR is rated M for it's language, but that game is so dumb that it's fun, which adds to it's artistic value as a really messed up "simulator"

returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next