Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room

+7
Zexy
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Nopon
Truthseeker4449
Caprizant
11 posters

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room - Page 28 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control Control Room

Post by Guest 11th June 2013, 5:49 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Don't worry Lima, we'll sort it out, eventually.
Cylas wrote:I may have trouble explaining it. Sorry
My best guess is that you were not expecting us to immediately suspect something was up, perhaps an oversight on your part seeing how we were perfectly aware of what happened to jokool (explained in my case by Soul Reapers being able to sense spiritual pressure, aka Aura, and knowing that the disappearance one's aura usually translates that the person died).
Or an oversight on your part, seeing as nobody ever told me that beforehand.

The plan was that when Chaos arrived and Arc reacted to 'Joseph' being not quite dead, Chaos would give a reasonable explanation, and when Arc failed to provide a coherent counter-explanation... Hehe...

Lief Katano wrote:I don't think it was that - Arcturus (the character) told us what had happened - presumably including Joseph's absorbtion. Arc even said he saw Joseph disappear.
Well, he was cut off before he could say what happened to Joseph.

Back to top Go down

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room - Page 28 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control Control Room

Post by Lief Katano 11th June 2013, 5:52 pm

Oh. .-.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th June 2013, 5:59 pm

Cylas wrote:Or an oversight on your part, seeing as nobody ever told me that beforehand.
Seeing how it's such a basic ability (and not even exclusive to Soul Reapers, anyone spiritually aware most likely can draw that conclusion from the sudden disappearance of someone's spiritual pressure) that I would forget to mention it, yes part of the blame could be put on me.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th June 2013, 6:19 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Cylas wrote:Or an oversight on your part, seeing as nobody ever told me that beforehand.
Seeing how it's such a basic ability (and not even exclusive to Soul Reapers, anyone spiritually aware most likely can draw that conclusion from the sudden disappearance of someone's spiritual pressure) that I would forget to mention it, yes part of the blame could be put on me.

don't forget that at that point you were on a different part of the planet....
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th June 2013, 6:23 pm

Don't forget that I am a Captain, even the weakest Captains are far stronger than the next link down in command, the Lieutenant (everyone but the Captains are trash from a military stand point). Miku wouldn't have been able to tell, but one who was deeply mistrusting of Chaos and would be playing extra attention would.

Also I never really specified just how far away from the Water Cooler I was.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 11th June 2013, 6:26 pm

(Here's a better image of Walter. TS probably knows him already.)
Spoiler:
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th June 2013, 6:26 pm

Lux, give me a few minutes and I'll get that shipping name for you.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th June 2013, 6:30 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Don't forget that I am a Captain, even the weakest Captains are far stronger than the next link down in command, the Lieutenant (everyone but the Captains are trash from a military stand point). Miku wouldn't have been able to tell, but one who was deeply mistrusting of Chaos and would be playing extra attention would.

these are all things that should be specified, also in order to help clear things up I'm also working on an emotion chart which explains how somnians see emotions :I
Juri Han wrote:(Here's a better image of Walter. TS probably knows him already.)
Spoiler:

just how I imagined only my head version had shorter hair :P
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th June 2013, 6:33 pm

Lux wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:Don't forget that I am a Captain, even the weakest Captains are far stronger than the next link down in command, the Lieutenant (everyone but the Captains are trash from a military stand point). Miku wouldn't have been able to tell, but one who was deeply mistrusting of Chaos and would be playing extra attention would.

these are all things that should be specified, also in order to help clear things up I'm also working on an emotion chart which explains how somnians see emotions :I
I clearly put too much faith in you guys picking all this up over time. Disgust
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th June 2013, 6:37 pm

when I rp, my style is if it isn't mentioned, it can't be assumed
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th June 2013, 6:40 pm

Lux wrote:when I rp, my style is if it isn't mentioned, it can't be assumed
Same here. :P

Hmm. Kyubey

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th June 2013, 6:44 pm

Well the next time we plan one of these things, remind me to reveal all of this because I won't remember to remind you guys.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th June 2013, 6:48 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Well the next time we plan one of these things, remind me to reveal all of this because I won't remember to remind you guys.
Assuming we plan a mission and not a standalone RP... Evil Laughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th June 2013, 6:49 pm

Actually it applies for both Missions and RPs, because I use the same abilities in both.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th June 2013, 6:51 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Actually it applies for both Missions and RPs, because I use the same abilities in both.

So you'll be a Soul Reaper in an RP that strictly deals with a single franchise that isn't Bleach? Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next