Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names

+15
returnofmastercrazyhand
RedCydranth
silence
TheCapsFan
Gravitas
Greece
Critical Sass
Burnin' Bunnies
Nopon
Caprizant
Chibster
Lief Katano
Meyneth
Dragel
Truthseeker4449
19 posters

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names

Post by Guest 14th October 2015, 12:15 am

Khaki Makoto wrote:
Charles wrote:
Caprizant wrote:I would listen to the sound of an alpaca chewing grass if someone told me it was good music
this is good music:
Have not played this game but will support this claim.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

Also, I was wondering where the likes were coming from, then I realized it must be you and your wallposting.

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names - Page 19 Empty Adam and Ib

Post by Katuna Makata 14th October 2015, 12:28 am

@DJ Less than three you too

@Charles For a flying-type piggy it's one of those games that if presented to me all ready to go I would play, but lack the drive to acquire myself so basically any PC game Innocent

Ya caught me

The bigger skull in your banner makes me think of Skullord from Twilight Princess.
Katuna Makata
Katuna Makata

: 8D :

Myers-Briggs Type : IDEK
Alignment : True Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names

Post by Guest 14th October 2015, 12:31 am

Listening to the Dining Room soundtrack from Ib is really helping me set the mood for my theme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2015, 12:32 am

I see.

Uh...which one? I'm using an image randomizer thingy.

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names - Page 19 Empty The new avy reminds me of Ibuki from SDR2

Post by Katuna Makata 14th October 2015, 12:38 am

jokool wrote:Listening to the Dining Room soundtrack from Ib is really helping me set the mood for my theme.
yes, gud

@that and your avatar  Dunsparce Approves

Charles wrote:I see.  

Uh...which one?  I'm using an image randomizer thingy.  
Yeah i'm horrible orz

I've refreshed the page five times and keep getting the same image. :? Not that I'm complaining, it looks good. It's got the big skull that has an illuminated blue mouth in an archway that has a little skeleton with pink shoes and a blue jacket standing in it.

Spoiler:
Katuna Makata
Katuna Makata

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2015, 12:40 am

Oh, that one.

The image itself is randomized, so if you copy/paste the URL it's still gonna be random.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2015, 12:49 am

One of the images you had for your sig reminded me of Marie from Skullgirls, so that helped spark the idea for my theme.

I might change the sig pic tomorrow, but I love this avi!

*calls it a night*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th October 2015, 12:54 am

Nothing to see here:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names - Page 19 Empty Duskull: Twilit Fossil

Post by Katuna Makata 14th October 2015, 1:06 am

G'night jo KM Says Hi!

Charles wrote:Oh, that one.

The image itself is randomized, so if you copy/paste the URL it's still gonna be random.  
til

Truthseeker4449 wrote:That's a much deeper analyzes than I've ever made. Though usually when a song like that comes on, I'm usually looking on my other four channels (I get three country and two pop) for something more upbeat. Typically if I find myself listening to such a song, I'm in rush hour traffic (I do have to travel on some of the busiest roads on the outer edge of the DC metro area) and I'm listening to music to help me keep stress down. I was initially afraid that listening to my radio would distract me, but was amazed how much easier driving felt once I started listening to the radio.
It depends on where I am for me. If I'm in a situation like that, I'm usually not paying attention to what I've got playing because I'm too focused on avoiding a crash. x.x But this is coming from someone who doesn't regularly drive through such situations.

Well with the walls already busted, I had to do something dramatic D:
You succeeded then, it was very dramatic.

You Deserve an Oscar for Your Performance:

*isn't buried yet and is now being taken on a tour of Morbo's ocean*
Take lots of pictures!!
Katuna Makata
Katuna Makata

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2015, 1:14 am

*now heads for bed* Night everyone!  Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names - Page 19 Dreaming-onion-head-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 14th October 2015, 7:54 am

Lol, I hope I don't get infracted for that comment I posted on a blog on BMGF just now.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th October 2015, 9:25 am

Khaki Makoto wrote:
*isn't buried yet and is now being taken on a tour of Morbo's ocean*
Take lots of pictures!!
*has no camera*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th October 2015, 9:27 am

*sends a Magikarp with the smell of TS's blood and a camera to TS's location*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th October 2015, 9:28 am

*the Magikarp fails to find me as I'm nothing but well washed bones now*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th October 2015, 9:29 am

I feel betrayed.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next