Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 11 - New Faces, New Rivals, New Shippings!

+11
Truthseeker4449
Mathematical Enigma
Critical Sass
TheCapsFan
Princess
Burnin' Bunnies
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Meyneth
Subconscious Drift
Nopon
15 posters

Page 17 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 11 - New Faces, New Rivals, New Shippings! - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 11 - New Faces, New Rivals, New Shippings!

Post by Greece 3rd August 2015, 3:58 pm

Now she has a black cloth on her foot
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 11 - New Faces, New Rivals, New Shippings! - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 11 - New Faces, New Rivals, New Shippings!

Post by Critical Sass 3rd August 2015, 4:20 pm

that's the mark of death
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2015, 4:22 pm

Livia wrote:that's the mark of death
No, the mark of death is :3c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2015, 4:22 pm

So it's like the black spot!?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 3rd August 2015, 4:24 pm

Charles wrote:
Livia wrote:that's the mark of death
No, the mark of death is :3c

no that's the mark of death when you're giving it to other people
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 3rd August 2015, 5:07 pm

hey jokool, how much money is your job giving you? I'm wondering how close to a 3ds you are.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2015, 5:13 pm

I'm getting around $160 a week now with the hours I've been getting lately (around 26 hours per week x minimum wage ($7.25 here in Oklahoma) - taxes). I've been trying to save back $50 or so a week for things and emergencies, so I could technically get a 2DS now (and I think they were on sale at Walmart the other day for $99), but I'm waiting to see if I win anything in that Minecraft building contest before I get one.

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 3rd August 2015, 5:16 pm

well, 2DS was always 99, but if you're getting ssb and/or amiibo, you're going to need the new 3DS for the most oomph.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2015, 5:19 pm

Still debating that. I mean, I would like more omph and extra features, but I'm only really interested in playing the games right now. I wouldn't be able to get Xenoblade, but I haven't had much time for RPGs lately anyway (still need to finish XII...).

Also, I'm not a big Smash Bros. fan... I mean, it's cool and all, but I just prefer fighting games where you have an hp bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 3rd August 2015, 5:27 pm

It's all up to you. Personally I think that the New 3DS is worth the extra money, but whatever's most comfortable for you is what you should go with. :)
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd August 2015, 5:29 pm

But don't drain your bank account either just to buy one. I've learned the hard way that something is almost guaranteed to happen after spending a lot of money or when you don't have money at the ready.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 3rd August 2015, 5:30 pm

agreed with cappy
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2015, 5:30 pm

It's all a guilt thing with me.... I felt bad splurging $20 last month on Steam...

So yeah, you can imagine how guilty I'd feel splurging $100 on a new system, let alone $200......

And what TS said. Knowing our luck, if I did end up getting one, something would happen and we'd be in trouble...

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 3rd August 2015, 5:35 pm

then I'd wait a few more weeks.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 3rd August 2015, 6:06 pm

Do what you think is best. :)
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next