Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 3—Summer Vacation Seems So Long Ago

+8
Caprizant
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Nopon
Princess
Lief Katano
Greece
Truthseeker4449
12 posters

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down

The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 3—Summer Vacation Seems So Long Ago - Page 35 Empty Re: The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 3—Summer Vacation Seems So Long Ago

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th March 2013, 4:31 pm

*is straddling the massive barrel of The German Empire's newest unit, the Railgun Devastator*

Who wants to guess why I named it Devastator?

And Arcturus, after your disastrous (if not costly invasion of Spain, don't you think you should wait so you can build your army back up? You're vulnerable to attack, if I chose to, I would have a very strong chance of defeating you. Just remember that you're easy prey right now.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 3—Summer Vacation Seems So Long Ago - Page 35 Empty Re: The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 3—Summer Vacation Seems So Long Ago

Post by Guest 15th March 2013, 4:46 pm

Attack from who? I know none of you will invade France.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 15th March 2013, 4:46 pm

I swear, don't tempt me
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th March 2013, 4:47 pm

You wouldn't. Hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th March 2013, 4:48 pm

Charles Dunois wrote:Attack from who? I know none of you will invade France.
Perhaps not today or tomorrow, but when the day comes that we must turn on each other, you're at the top of my kill list.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th March 2013, 4:49 pm

Why me? I'm the easiest target, but you wouldn't gain too much from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 15th March 2013, 4:50 pm

Land and grain, sounds like a good deal to me
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th March 2013, 4:50 pm

It would get rid of somebody with the least amount of effort.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th March 2013, 4:51 pm

Why not Lief?

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 15th March 2013, 4:52 pm

Because you're weaker
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th March 2013, 4:52 pm

I'm feeling really paranoid now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th March 2013, 4:53 pm

and also increase your odds of corruption due to the distance, open yourself up to Jokool, Caps, and Greece :I

Personally, I don't plan on attacking much once this whole Morocco vs Germany thing is over since I'll have everything I need to just boost my index via production :I
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th March 2013, 4:55 pm

Fine. I'll stick with what I have for now... After I take Palma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th March 2013, 4:58 pm

Chaos wrote:Personally, I don't plan on attacking much once this whole Morocco vs Germany thing is over since I'll have everything I need to just boost my index via production :I

You have a point about the production thing, seeing how I haven't gained much land recently, it's the only thing that explains why I continue to hold top spot
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th March 2013, 5:07 pm

You've gained so much land recently!? Spain had 12 provinces or so before I joined. Now it only has one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next