Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

+5
Princess
Truthseeker4449
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Nopon
9 posters

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th March 2013, 9:14 pm

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad wrote:
Greece wrote:
Spoiler:

I see Havoc, Hughes, and that guy who I think got transferred to that fort where Olivier Armstrong runs. *can't remember shit right now*
I wish I remember what was going on in the anime when that gif was made.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:14 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
jokool wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:The fact you're passing through (actually stopping at) the only oil-producing providence in my Empire and the fact you have no oil-making providences of your own make me very suspicious.

It's also the closest providence to the country I'm invading next!

I'm sending them there and going to wait for a while. I have another army ready to go north to Reykjavik for it's oil.

Then that's a really long wait in my Country.

*knows how many troops are in Denmark*

In that case, do you think around 30 groups of troops and 2 armored cars is enough for that part?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:15 pm

Kekekekeke... *sets them on my operating table*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th March 2013, 9:16 pm

Do you have Ygro?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:17 pm

No. I have a random person plucked off the street. I don't even know what gender they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th March 2013, 9:17 pm

jokool wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:
jokool wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:The fact you're passing through (actually stopping at) the only oil-producing providence in my Empire and the fact you have no oil-making providences of your own make me very suspicious.

It's also the closest providence to the country I'm invading next!

I'm sending them there and going to wait for a while. I have another army ready to go north to Reykjavik for it's oil.

Then that's a really long wait in my Country.

*knows how many troops are in Denmark*

In that case, do you think around 30 groups of troops and 2 armored cars is enough for that part?

In this stage of the game, all the countries that have not been attacked have at least 14 troops in each providence.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th March 2013, 9:18 pm

Nemesis Prime wrote:No. I have a random person plucked off the street. I don't even know what gender they are.

Pull their pants down and there's your answer.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th March 2013, 9:18 pm

Nemesis Prime wrote:No. I have a random person plucked off the street. I don't even know what gender they are.
Dammit :shakefist:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:18 pm

Aww, dammit! I haven't a procedure in mind! Where did I put my clipboard...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:19 pm

@Nemesis: Dude, that's not right to just get some random person like that...

@Truthseeker4449: Ah, then my troops should be enough, hopefully....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:21 pm

Needs of the many...

Now, how to start...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th March 2013, 9:25 pm

Stab them with Ygro's dagger.

Ygro: No. My dagger.

But your dagger's awesooooooooome.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:26 pm

No.

I need a result in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th March 2013, 9:27 pm

What's the result you want?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next