Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

+5
Princess
Truthseeker4449
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Nopon
9 posters

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

Post by Lief Katano 3rd March 2013, 1:48 pm

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 19 Avatar-28:Hey Nosfentor! Remember when I said I was going to kill you last?
Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 19 Emot-drac: That's right, Avatar, you did!
Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 19 Avatar-28: I was telling the truth, because I'm the Avatar!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd March 2013, 1:49 pm

Let's see you be this badass.

Spoiler:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd March 2013, 1:54 pm

*the gym caretaker is thrown into be due to the gym's wind tunnel*
*is playing as a girl and thus finds this scene rather dirty*
*wonders if anyone has made a drawing of it, then remembers that one rule*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd March 2013, 2:05 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:*the gym caretaker is thrown into be due to the gym's wind tunnel*
*is playing as a girl and thus finds this scene rather dirty*
*wonders if anyone has made a drawing of it, then remembers that one rule*
Why was he even outside of his post, anyway?

And how does Skyla not get blown away?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd March 2013, 2:07 pm

Because he's a pervert and that gives him an excuse to fondle the ladies.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd March 2013, 2:08 pm

But I was playing as a dude and that happened.
Also
Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 19 Avatar-30Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 19 Emot-respekRandom Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 19 Emot-raise
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd March 2013, 2:09 pm

Then he's a Pedophile.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd March 2013, 2:13 pm

War casualties so far (last time I checked):

Portugal - 21,000
Morocco (Chaos) - 15,000

Belgium - 32,000
Great Britain (me) - 29,000

Italy (Lief) 47,000
Greece (the country) - 25,000

Germany (Truthseeker4449) - 61,000
Poland - 47,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd March 2013, 2:19 pm

jokool wrote:War casualties so far (last time I checked):

Portugal - 21,000
Morocco (Chaos) - 15,000

Belgium - 32,000

Italy (Lief) 47,000

Poland - 47,000
What is not listed is my causalities with Belgium. I've lost 30 units so far.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd March 2013, 2:22 pm

jokool wrote:War casualties so far (last time I checked):

Portugal - 21,000
Morocco (Chaos) - 15,000

Belgium - 32,000

Italy (Lief) 47,000

Poland - 47,000
GODDAMMIT :shakefist:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 3rd March 2013, 2:39 pm

Spoiler:

I love Tumblr. ...THIS THING
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd March 2013, 2:44 pm

THAT THING D:<
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd March 2013, 2:50 pm

How about 100 of them?

...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING
...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING ...THIS THING
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next