Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief

5 posters

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief - Page 65 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2013, 6:26 pm

Obviously you need to at least read enough (you don't have to commit them to memory) to know that all the spells I listed are used to restrain/bind an opponent.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief - Page 65 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief

Post by Nopon 9th April 2013, 6:31 pm

-the general collapses to the ground- NO NOT THE GATE!

-the spells hit the gate, and the general yells out in pain, the gate starts to become unstable as Dýrið becomes clearly visible on the gate for an instant before a shockwave spreads through the room-

voice: Such a foolish man, it seems he could not finish his job......oh well, when a tool fails...you get rid of it

-the general stops moving as a cracking sound is heard from his body-

voice: Either way, he did at least move me one step closer to my goal....I'll simply rebuild the machine and carry on....but first

-the general's body slowly stands up, despite the bindings and then he looks at his hands-

general: This vessel will have to suffice

-the general lets out a roar and everything is thrown back-

[1/10,000]

Arc is allowed to be confused from time to time afterall, we're combining so many universes :I
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 6:33 pm

Wait, who's spells hit the gate??? Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2013, 6:34 pm

*breaks focus again*
Alright. Dyrae, is it?

*the blades start glowing*

DUAL WIELD AND SPELLBLADE: FLARE!

We gotta finish this quickly...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 6:35 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Obviously you need to at least read enough (you don't have to commit them to memory) to know that all the spells I listed are used to restrain/bind an opponent.
Oh, but they're not English, my mother language. I have a hard time committing shit to memory. Could you at least state what they are when you use them, or maybe put a glossary somewhere? Screw the binding, I'm turning this sucker to slag! *swings my sword down*

Just so you know, this thing is hotter than the surface of the sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2013, 6:36 pm

Then how the hell are you holding it?

Anyway...

RAPID FIRE!

*runs at what was once the general, slashing four times with each sword*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2013, 6:36 pm

*smacks the wall, wincing as I feel my broken ribs*

It shouldn't matter how many universes we combine when 1)links are being given and 2)it was clearly said that the General was bound in the first spell cast by jokool, before I started layering up on additional spells.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2013, 6:45 pm

Swoop wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:Obviously you need to at least read enough (you don't have to commit them to memory) to know that all the spells I listed are used to restrain/bind an opponent.
Oh, but they're not English, my mother language.
What part about "You don't have commit them to memory" are you not understanding? The only thing you have to do is skim one or two of the pages linked by me, note that they are used to bind. OR you can observe the gifs on EACH OF THE DAMN PAGES that were linked to see what each one does.
I have a hard time committing shit to memory.
As do I.
Could you at least state what they are when you use them, or maybe put a glossary somewhere?
I PROVIDED LINKS TO PAGES THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE SPELLS FAR BETTER THAN I COULD EVER DO, COMPLETE WITH MOVING PICTURES, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANYTHING MUCH BETTER THAN THAT. THEY AREN'T EVEN THAT LONG, THIS POST HAS MORE WORDS THAN ANY OF THOSE PAGES.

Screw the binding, I'm turning this sucker to slag! *swings my sword down*
You appear to have missed the memo where everything gets blown back away from him.

*vanishes like I did before to get my ribs fixed up and to cool off*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 6:47 pm

I don't need to touch him! I just need to get close enough so that the heat starts affecting him!

Where are the links, then? T_T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2013, 6:55 pm

*whump*

*the fact that we were all blown back suddenly hits me and I am blown back into the wall*

Ow..that might take a Cure spell or two...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 6:56 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:*me and partners (with the exception of Yuki) also cast various Bakudōs to add strength to the spell*
*these include*

Bakudō #30 Shitotsu Sansen
Bakudō #62 Hyapporankan
Bakudō #63 Sajō Sabaku
Bakudō #75 Gochūtekkan
Bakudō #79 Kuyō Shibari
Bakudō #99, Part One, Kin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2013, 8:16 pm

The last one (number 99) is the one jokool used to bind the General before I jumped in.

Also, I am still in this dimension, just completely undetectable. This post does not count as an action in the fight, just clarification.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 10th April 2013, 9:19 am

-the lights in the room go out, except for where the gate(and a sphere with all of the stolen stars compressed together) and the lights flicker on and off every five seconds. The general uses his sword to push Swoop and his sword back, and then throws his melted piece of metal away as shadow monsters start to come out from the darker parts of the room-

[1/10,000]
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 10:46 am

*is still over at where the gate was trying to figure out what happened*

*his Zanpakuto is still glowing bright blue*

If the gate is closed now, then I guess I'll finish off the general and that base with my attack.

Guys, you may want to get out of the way...

*prepares to launch his attack*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 11:22 am

Ah, how come you all get to have all the fun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next