Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got something to be overjoyed about

+12
TheCapsFan
Truthseeker4449
Princess
Nopon
Lief Katano
Greece
Burnin' Bunnies
silence
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
16 posters

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about - Page 33 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about

Post by Guest 30th May 2015, 9:54 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Charles wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Charles wrote:Also, Metroplex arrived today.  Praise feathers!
Cool! Which one?
This one.
Ooo, my, I don't believe I've seen this one before. Is it the Hasbro or Takara version?
Hasbro. I couldn't possibly afford the Takara version. DX

Back to top Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about - Page 33 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th May 2015, 10:47 pm

Charles wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Charles wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Charles wrote:Also, Metroplex arrived today.  Praise feathers!
Cool! Which one?
This one.
Ooo, my, I don't believe I've seen this one before. Is it the Hasbro or Takara version?
Hasbro.  I couldn't possibly afford the Takara version.  DX
Personally I like the look of the Hasbro version more. Also wasn't aware there was a significant price difference
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 31st May 2015, 4:55 pm

I streetpassed over 20 people at Disneyland yesterday.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 31st May 2015, 5:02 pm

You got to go to Disneyland? :O
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 31st May 2015, 5:06 pm

Yes, that was where my "grad night" was. 

It was fun but very crowded, even when the park was shut off to the general public (after closing time) because of how many schools went. 

I arrived home at around 5 am, which is why I woke up so late today.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th June 2015, 4:48 pm

So it seems I will be the proud new owner* of a 1994 Ford Ranger for between $400 and $900! Excited

The title allows the vehicle to be sold, now I need to get the truck running again (supposedly just bleed the clutch) and find out what the principal will let the truck be sold for. More than likely the price will be around $850, which is what most of the other vehicles sold this year have been sold for.

I'm also being considered for an apprenticeship at my county's garage! If this works out, then I won't be going to college after all!

Okay so I myself can't own the truck, no insurance company will insure a vehicle owned by someone with a learner's permit. Either my mom or my grandpa will own the truck. I will be paying for all the expenses for the truck though.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 4th June 2015, 8:58 pm

Congratulations Truthseeker4449! I hope that truck serves you well and for a long period of time.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th June 2015, 9:50 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:So it seems I will be the proud new owner* of a 1994 Ford Ranger for between $400 and $900! Excited

The title allows the vehicle to be sold, now I need to get the truck running again (supposedly just bleed the clutch) and find out what the principal will let the truck be sold for. More than likely the price will be around $850, which is what most of the other vehicles sold this year have been sold for.

I'm also being considered for an apprenticeship at my county's garage! If this works out, then I won't be going to college after all!

Okay so I myself can't own the truck, no insurance company will insure a vehicle owned by someone with a learner's permit. Either my mom or my grandpa will own the truck. I will be paying for all the expenses for the truck though.

you should take me on a trip  Congrats!  Have fun with that bad boy.

I actually have something to be really excited about! My girlfriend and I have been dating for six months! Yay! And we celebrated by...performing at a concert! Double yay! It went really well, we were part of like 10 band kids to play with our AMAZING string players as a small chamber orchestra. The theme was Broadway; I was a soloist in The Impossible Dream from Man of La Mancha, and a medley from the musical Chicago.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 4th June 2015, 10:13 pm

Congrats! Hey Cappy, what instrument do you play? (Still super stoked for our marching band show this upcoming year)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 4th June 2015, 10:14 pm

I was never in a band but I've played the piano for 12 years and the violin for 7-8 years.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 4th June 2015, 10:17 pm

Wow. I'm learning the piano. (Almost done with Fur Elise, I wonder if I can finish it before the school year ends?)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th June 2015, 10:21 pm

Dark Bunnies wrote:Congrats!  Hey Cappy, what instrument do you play? (Still super stoked for our marching band show this upcoming year)

I play a variety of instruments, but tonight specifically I played clarinet, which is my main! I also play piano (my first), guitar, and sax to some extent.

Zero Suit Samus wrote:I was never in a band but I've played the piano for 12 years and the violin for 7-8 years.

Wow, 12 years? You must be really good! Do you have any favorite things to play?
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 4th June 2015, 10:33 pm

These are the pieces that I've played that I enjoyed the most sound-wise:
Prelude In C sharp minor:

The person who performed the prelude in the video played it too fast for my taste.

Nocturne in E flat minor:
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th June 2015, 10:49 pm

TheCapsFan wrote:you should take me on a trip  Congrats!  Have fun with that bad boy.
I need my license first.... Also you make it sound like I'm driving something a lot cooler than what I'm actually am Laughing

The truck only has 105 horsepower (a new Honda Odyssey has 254) and no it doesn't have four-wheel drive, which I like since it means that's less weight I have to lug and therefore less fuel I have to burn. But is a super cab with a long bed and towing package.

So this what the speed limit signs on the interstate look like to me:

Also being a super cab means it has this odd feature:

This is what the truck looks like btw, though with red paint instead of this two-color:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th June 2015, 10:51 pm

I really liked the latter, I may have to learn it. Chopin is like my favorite composer. Him and Debussy.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next