Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got something to be overjoyed about

+12
TheCapsFan
Truthseeker4449
Princess
Nopon
Lief Katano
Greece
Burnin' Bunnies
silence
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
16 posters

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about - Page 18 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about

Post by Guest 6th November 2014, 7:51 pm

First week? I'm going to assume the game is longer than I originally though, but that's good. I'd hate for it to be too short.

Back to top Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about - Page 18 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about

Post by Greece 6th November 2014, 7:54 pm

It's much longer then that, plus the best day.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th November 2014, 10:33 pm

I can't believe I nearly forgot my major confidence booster this morning. The school administration wanted my teacher's Subaru Outback moved out of the way of the main entrance into the school's gated parking lot. My teacher asked me to move it and repark it further inside the parking lot. I elected to park it next to a vehicle awaiting pickup from the owner after we put a transmission in it. I elected to do an S-turn and succeeded in parking it perfectly on my first attempt.

And I still have had no instruction in how to park a vehicle. Interestingly, all but one of my parking attempts have been without an instructor and at my school.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 7th November 2014, 4:33 pm

Lux wrote:Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited

“I can’t believe it,” Snicket said from an undisclosed location. “After years of providing top-quality entertainment on demand, Netflix is risking its reputation and its success by associating itself with my dismaying and upsetting books.”

Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited

netflix is gonna turn the books into a show and Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

what books into a show? Daaahck?
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th November 2014, 4:35 pm

The Unfortunate Events books? I don't think Snicket wrote anything else, but I could be wrong.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 7th November 2014, 4:36 pm

That's what I was wondering. Unless there's a different Snicket. :shadyeyes:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th November 2014, 4:51 pm

he writing a new series called all the wrong questions BTW.
I'm a hardcore fan of the series.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 10:39 pm

Yu just hit level 20 and now I can have up to 8 personas!

Also, Eligor got his Dia upgraded to Media! Dunspach is Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th November 2014, 10:17 pm

Me in I have a problem I need to bitch about wrote:There's now most of a house centipede somewhere in my house unaccounted for... Not sure who amputated who, but I saw most of it fall after smacking it on the wall with a paper towel. I looked  at what I got in the paper towel and found that what I catch was still wiggling, but in the animal world, that doesn't mean that much. With any luck, I got the head...
Found him, amusingly he fell into one of those bags you get in a Lego set that simplifies assembly. Due to the way the bag was sitting behind the freezer, it was impossible for him to get out. So me and my mom fished the bag out from behind the freezer and stuffed it into a gallon-sized ziplock. Then we happily squished it to death.

Oddly though, the entire centipede looked intact. I doubt it regenerates that fast so maybe it just happened to be a different one conveniently in the same area as the first...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 10th November 2014, 10:14 pm

I thought we didn't have the rest of the Maze Runner books, and low and behold, the second one is in my grasp, and the third on a shelf~! :D I can't remember if there's four, but honestly that doesn't matter right now! I love James Dashner's writing!! (first 13th Reality, which I don't know how often I've mentioned that series whenever I talk about books, haha!! Now Maze Runner, which has a movie now, and is far more popular than 13th Reality. Gosh, I love the style and story~~!)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 11th November 2014, 8:39 am

theres a fifth one.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 11th November 2014, 10:14 pm

All the better~! That means Christmas gift ideas!!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th November 2014, 11:35 pm

Ahhhh.... Christmas...

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 29th November 2014, 11:05 pm

I don't know when the 3DS's YouTube app updated, but yay!! :D Though it still doesn't play playlists like it does on the computer/phone, it does the second best thing--it acknowledges the playlist and gives me the ~full~ list of songs, so I can go anywhere within the playlist in just two clicks! I've been wanting this for quite some time, so that I don't have to go all the way to the list of playlists, then choose a playlist, then scroll forever to find the song, and the repeating if I want a different song on the same playlist. It could take me at least 2 minutes just to change songs (due to loading times and all the clicks I'd have to make), and now it could take only a few seconds!! :D
Here ya go Lief :1
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 1st December 2014, 10:15 am

and I just got my ssb4 soundtrack shipped!!!!!!
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next