Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy

+7
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Nopon
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Truthseeker4449
11 posters

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2014, 6:28 pm

returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:true, plus they still need to make a third zx as the second one ended in a BIG cliffhanger, and that was 2007.
ZX kinda failed, if I recall correctly (or maybe it was just Star Force, I'unno). And given how they've been treating the Megas lately...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 9th April 2014, 6:30 pm

zx 2 was a huge hit both commercially and successfully if I recall, but capcom hates reviving dead franchises and while it isn't dead to us, capcom begs to differ...
big companies have the WORST logic and common sense
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2014, 6:31 pm

Nintendo says hi!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 9th April 2014, 6:35 pm

I know nintendo has common sense most of the time, but sometimes they don't. (online chat on the wii u being "up to the developer, except we get final say", ditching GBA support for the DSi, thus making some games that require the rumble pak or something similar UNPLAYABLE,making gen V on the normal DS and not the 3DS, etc...)
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2014, 7:06 pm

returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:I know nintendo has common sense most of the time, but sometimes they don't. (online chat on the wii u being "up to the developer, except we get final say",
...huh?
ditching GBA support for the DSi, thus making some games that require the rumble pak or something similar UNPLAYABLE,
There were space constraints, if I recall. Given that, you know, they have to have the GBA emulation stuff along with all of the other stuff. And you didn't have to buy the DSi...
making gen V on the normal DS and not the 3DS, etc...)
a) Game Freak is not Nintendo, jesus.
b) X and Y were in production when Black 2 and White 2 were (if I recall correctly), so why couldn't Black and White be in production when the DS was on a roll? And before you say "well they could have switched systems" that would cause delays *cough*Final Fantasy Versus XIII*cough*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 9th April 2014, 7:23 pm

Lief Katano wrote:
returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:I know nintendo has common sense most of the time, but sometimes they don't. (online chat on the wii u being "up to the developer, except we get final say",
...huh?
online chat on the wii u was messed up quite significantly, and even fans of nintendo were posting in the IGN comments of the report that SOMETIMES(but rarely) they need to be more like sony and microsoft, and these are NINTENDO FANBOYS we are talking about here.

Lief Katano wrote:
ditching GBA support for the DSi, thus making some games that require the rumble pak or something similar UNPLAYABLE,

There were space constraints, if I recall. Given that, you know, they have to have the GBA emulation stuff along with all of the other stuff. And you didn't have to buy the DSi...
but I did buy the DSi, and it wasn't space constraints, it was mainly to get people to ditch GBA once the 3DS cam out, but they could have kept it in, not to mention the wii 2009 remodel ditched gamecube support similarly, and the wii u didn't come out till 3 years later
Lief Katano wrote:

b) X and Y were in production when Black 2 and White 2 were (if I recall correctly), so why couldn't Black and White be in production when the DS was on a roll? And before you say "well they could have switched systems" that would cause delays *cough*Final Fantasy Versus XIII*cough*

A)but game freak is a second party developer of nintendo and they games make for nintendo exclusively

B) not true, black 2 and white 2 were made before x and y started development and after the 3DS finished development 3 years prior, black and white could have also been delayed to be put on the 3DS, as we all knew in 2010 that the next gen DS was coming later that or next year, and it did, if anything they should've made the proposed drill dozer 2 while switching systems, as was the case for the first drill dozer being a filler emerald and gen IV
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2014, 7:32 pm

returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:

A)but game freak is a second party developer of nintendo and they games make for nintendo exclusively

B) not true, black 2 and white 2 were made before x and y started development and after the 3DS finished development 3 years prior, black and white could have also been delayed to be put on the 3DS, as we all knew in 2010 that the next gen DS was coming later that or next year, and it did, if anything they should've made the proposed drill dozer 2 while switching systems, as was the case for the first drill dozer being a filler emerald and gen IV
a) But they are still not Nintendo.
b) They were still being made before the 3DS came out/was in existence. And changing it to the 3DS would cause huge delays - they'd have to make 3D models for everything, for one.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th April 2014, 7:48 pm

Hush now, you're both equally wrong
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2014, 7:54 pm

Why couldn't you at least word it equally right.

now I feel bad
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th April 2014, 7:55 pm

because I am feeling evil  Evil Laughter 
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2014, 9:05 pm

So I got Street Fighter x Tekken for free because of the PlayStation Plus service.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 9th April 2014, 9:15 pm

that's apparently a good game, but I don't have PS+ anymore...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2014, 10:02 pm

*still wants some form of Super Street Fighter IV for Juri*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 10th April 2014, 6:37 am

Lief Katano wrote:So I got Street Fighter x Tekken for free because of the PlayStation Plus service.
LUCKY I WANT THAT GAME ;3;
jokool wrote:*still wants some form of Super Street Fighter IV for Juri*
...Is that my fault?  Sorry 
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th April 2014, 7:50 am

Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next