Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy

+7
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Nopon
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Truthseeker4449
11 posters

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy - Page 51 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy

Post by Guest 17th April 2014, 1:52 pm

*gets a big ass sword and slices....*

Wait, do we still have moons here, or is it just a giant chocolate fountain now?

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy - Page 51 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy

Post by Lief Katano 17th April 2014, 1:52 pm

Giant chocolate fountain moon.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th April 2014, 1:54 pm

Eh, that'll do! :D

*slices it in half, making it rain chocolate everywhere*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th April 2014, 2:00 pm

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th April 2014, 2:10 pm

Windblade wrote:NO.

..............................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................
......................... Really.
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th April 2014, 2:31 pm

Fancy Eater Fancy Eater Fancy Eater 
 :tux: jokool Harv the Banana 
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th April 2014, 2:46 pm

I think some of us are bigger MLP fans than others...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th April 2014, 2:59 pm

And some of us aren't fans at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th April 2014, 4:39 pm

Then there's people like me who have nothing against the show and may actually have a little bit of interest in it but are otherwise neutral and won't bash it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th April 2014, 4:50 pm

I try not to bash it since I haven't watched it, but I absolutely refuse to ever watch it since it is about......ponies.... Gonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th April 2014, 4:59 pm

Windblade wrote:And some of us aren't fans at all.
That's still no reason to essentially tell me to stop when I post pony stuff, that would make this the second site I'd be unable to post pony stuff due to others' opinions

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Then there's people like me who have nothing against the show and may actually have a little bit of interest in it but are otherwise neutral and won't bash it.
If you do watch it then watch at least till the third episode cause the first two are mediocre but the third (its the first slice of life episode) is where it gets good

jokool wrote:I try not to bash it since I haven't watched it, but I absolutely refuse to ever watch it since it is about......ponies.... Gonk
Aw, I wanted to see if you liked Doctor Whooves D:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th April 2014, 5:03 pm

*makes life pie*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next