Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Greece
10 posters

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Lief Katano 26th January 2014, 10:55 am

There Their They're
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th January 2014, 12:03 pm

I dreamed I saved the President's life and I don't even like the guy Horrified
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 26th January 2014, 12:09 pm

At least you saved the president. That's kind of cool.

My dream was me playing Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD on the iPad for some reason, trying to skip school for some reason, and then somehow getting to school playing it and getting caught.

Then I woke up and stuff happened that I don't remember and doesn't quite make sense.

Then I actually woke up.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th January 2014, 1:27 pm

jokool wrote:Thanks... I needed that.
BULKHEAD, I NEEDED THAT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th January 2014, 1:31 pm

*is now picturing a scenario where Bulkhead pats him on the back, but it's too big a pat and breaks his back*

Bulkhead! I needed that back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th January 2014, 3:05 pm

Bulkhead giving Ratchet a backrub.

Ratchet: Ohh, Bulkhead, I needed that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossibear 26th January 2014, 3:19 pm

charles, your sig scares me
Impossibear
Impossibear

: Never Running Out Of Gas :

Myers-Briggs Type : Bearish

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 26th January 2014, 6:25 pm

I fear nothing except the Hard Mode fights.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th January 2014, 6:32 pm

I fear.... uh not meeting the Competition deadline? ._.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th January 2014, 6:44 pm

Oh, fish fingers without custard. That scares the shit out of me.... Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th January 2014, 6:44 pm

Impossibear wrote:charles, your sig scares me
Eh? How so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next