Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobalt Chronicles

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cobalt Chronicles - Page 5 Empty Re: Cobalt Chronicles

Post by Nopon 29th August 2013, 8:50 am

Zexy wrote:Dino looked puzzled, as the control had supposedly faded...

"Wait, you are the boy who called me out before! What did you do to me? I suddenly feel much better! And what is that blank card down there? It reminds me of..."

"...A Duel Monsters card, a trap to be exact. It was the spell binding circle and its currently inside of you holding Crazy Box back...."

"Crazy Box, was it really controlling my mind?"

"Yes, it even managed to send your friend Felix to the hospital."

"I can't trust you. I don't even know your name."

(Lux, am I supposed to not let him get the card and then Duel with him for it, or is it something different? If you want to further the plot, just reply for me to his question, no prob with controlling my words.)
(I'll edit his words to show what really happened, cause he didn't pull anything out of you instead did something else :P)

"My name....." He began to stare off into space, not sure of what to say, "My name doesn't matter, if it did I'd remember it, besides, I simply plan to get Crazy Box and leave, so, will you give it to me or not? I'm not gonna lie to you, if you say no, there's nothing I can do, after all, I'm not much of a duelist...at least not anymore, but if you say yes, then you'll be able to live a normal life, isn't that what you'd like? A life free of danger, a life where you can duel your friends without fear of losing them, a life that you live, instead of a card live for you....What do you say?"

He extended his hand towards Dino, with pleading eyes.

The girl frowned at Nightgear's words. "No need, I'll be fine, its just a bone wound, I just have to walk it off!"

The girl began to walk towards the park before falling to the ground. "On second thought....maybe the hospital isn't such a bad idea...."
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th August 2013, 9:05 am

With the help from some bystanders, Nightgear loaded the smashed up duel runner onto her step-deck trailer, positioned on the raised section ahead of the container holding the parts. Then she checked the damaged fuel tank and confirmed it wasn't leaking.

Nightgear then helped the duelist into the passenger side of the truck via the driver's side. After she was seated, Nightgear drove off to the hospital, quickly shifting through 5 gears in the first 100 feet.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 29th August 2013, 9:23 am

Dino thought a lot about it, standing still while Felix was still unconscious and the mysterious boy was just there, waiting.

"When I first came in Cobalt, I dreamt of becoming a renowned Duelist, so that people will stop calling me a weirdo, a lunatic. This card could help me do it, but with a cost much bigger than I thought. It is not worth it. You can have it."

The boy smiled, as Dino pulled the Number out of his pocket. Before proceeding to give it, though, a voice was heard supposedly coming from the card itself:

"There is no way I would relinquish my current holder, who is a Duelist, for the likes of you!"
Zexy
Zexy

: Son of Norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 29th August 2013, 10:12 am

The boy sighed as Crazy Box spoke again, "Looks like I'll need better traps next time....Well, I have to go, I sense another nearby...Listen, don't use that number in anymore duels, if you do, then you make it so much easier for him to find you. Oh and before I go, so that you can have a little more trust in my words..."

The boy walked over to Felix and held up a card, it was monster reborn. The card immediately turned into a blade which he stabbed into Felix before he pulled it out and waved. "Your friend should be fine now, just remember my words...."

With that, the boy vanished into thin air....and Felix opened his eyes, "W-what happened?"

The girl sat in the truck and stared out the window, wincing at every bump. "So....again, sorry about the whole crash thing, its just I've been tracking Shadow Walker for months now, I want to be able to prove that I'm a strong duelist and well, I thought this was my chance...Anyway, my name's Amy, how about yours?"

As the truck arrived at the hospital, the boy who had been talking to Dino appeared on the hood of the truck as it came to a stop....only Amy did not seem to notice him...in fact, nobody besides Nightgear would be able to see him.
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 29th August 2013, 10:28 am

"W-What hapenned?"

"I-I can't explain it either. What matters is that you are OK, my friend!"

"Last thing I remember, you used that card to attack me..."

"Forgive me, I did not know that the damage would be severe. It hasn't ever hapenned before."

"Please, be careful with that card of you. I won't hold grudges, but for now, no more Dueling with you. 23 losses and 1 accident is enough."

"I guess. Speaking of the card..."

"Did anything else happen since our Duel's end?"

"A boy was just here, next to you. He told me to not use it in duels, did a trick to heal you, then just vanished"

"This story has lot of mystery in it. Let's just be glad that I am safe. And be sure not to use that card again."

"I will try, thanks for forgiving me."

"Okay, okay. Just head back home, I can fare for myself now."

"You sure?"

"Just get back! I am healed enough to leave this place by myself."

With that, Dino left the hospital, en route to home. The encounter with the kid put him in deep thought. Shall he relinquish the Number, or can he in the first place? Is the Shadow Walker in his trail? And how can a person use Duel Monsters cards for real?
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th August 2013, 10:33 am

Nightgear's response to the boy's appearance was to reach up to the cord for the air horn, a horn from an American freight diesel, and pull hard on it, knowing the horn would be right in the boy's face.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 29th August 2013, 11:18 am

Upon returning home, Dino did some surfing on the Internet, in hopes of finding news about the Numbers and the Shadow Walker. The only things he found, though, were plain rumours. Most of them concerned the dissapearances of several Duelists to the west, around the old mines. Eating lunch fast, he packs a backpack and leaves to the tube station, aiming to the west in search of more information.
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 29th August 2013, 11:53 am

As the horn sounded, Amy, obviously startled, flailed around a bit before stopping because of the pain. "What the hell is wrong with you? Sounding a horn in a hospital of all places!" As she shouted, the boy on the hood merely tilted his head at Nightgear.

"What was that supposed to be? This is how you treat someone who's here to warn you? You have one...a number. It would be for your own good to hand it over to me, unless you want to end up like all of his victims..."

Amy, tired of waiting, opened her door and got out, "Screw this, I'll just walk in by myse-" She collapsed to the ground as she held her stomach, perhaps she had suffered more than just a few broken ribs...

Felix looked out the window when he heard the horn and immediately called Dino, "Dude, you gotta see this! There's a huge honking truck outside and someone just collapsed outside of it! She's cute too...."
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 29th August 2013, 12:02 pm

Dino answered the call just before entering the Brown Tube Lilne due to the west:

"Dude, you gotta see this! There's a huge honking truck outside and someone just collapsed outside of it! She's cute too...."

Dino sighed, before replying: "Is it that noteworthy?". Allthough he could tell that there was not a real reason to return to the hospital, something inside him intuitively leaded him there. It was like the Number was attracted to that place.

"Well, I have nothing better to do. Coming."

Eventually, he did not board on the train to the west, and instead took the Red Line, which lead to the hospital.

(Sorry for the mess of my last two posts, returning to the hospital was a last-minute decision, since I realized that if I do, everyone will be in one place and Lux can get more things to happen)
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th September 2013, 9:24 pm

Nightgear quickly realized what was going on and helped Amy inside. "My deepest apologizes, I was seeing things that weren't really there, a reflection of the hospitial into my eyes perhaps, things I reacted to by blowing the horn."

Returning outside, Nightgear looked at the boy. "It's my card and thus my responsibility and not anyone else's. If it gets me in trouble, so be it."

Nightgear had known about the power of #107 since she discovered it in her workshop. She had quickly realized just how dangerous it was and thus had not used it in a duel. Her play style didn't need it anyway.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 8th September 2013, 6:45 pm

Dino arrived just in time to see Nightgear, outside, with the truck parked just next to her. His Number resonated with her presence.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Inactive Until Xmas on 9th September 2013, 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th September 2013, 8:34 pm

(and what would that be?)
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th September 2013, 9:43 am

(sorry for not posting sooner ^^;;; also zex, if you’re gonna be inactive, if you want we can wait for you since the rp is only us 3 atm, oh and Dino would be able to see the boy)

Amy glared at Nightgear, “Seriously? I got a ride from a crazy person?! Sheesh…” As she stood up, she began to make her way towards the hospital when she spotted Dino and stared at him for a moment. “You…you should stay near the hospital…you’ll need some medical attention soon…” She walked into the hospital and muttered under her breath, “I hate hospitals…”

The boy on the hood of the car let out a sigh, “Do you really think I’m worried about just you? That number will bring harm to everyone you care about, look at the boy over there, his best friend got sent to the hospital because of one of these numbers…”

As the boy stood there staring at them, he would be far too focused on them to notice the clouds in the sky, growing darker and heavier, it looked like a storm was coming.
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 9th September 2013, 2:40 pm

(uhm, it's not like I will be inactive for a day or two, allthough I may still have time for some short posts here and there, esp. at weekends. I think I will try keeping up for a while, god let it fare right)

“You…you should stay near the hospital…you’ll need some medical attention soon…” 
Who said just that? Amy?
-----------------------------------------------------------
After closer inspection, Dino was able to see the boy he encountered before again standing close to the truck. On top of that, a storm was coming, evident by the dark clouds in the sky.

Without losing time, he rushed towards the truck, and just stopped there, staring at the boy "You again... Why are you here?" His attention then shifted to Nightgear "What's going on with this accident anyway? And keep your guard around this person!"
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th September 2013, 4:30 pm

Inactive Until Xmas wrote:(uhm, it's not like I will be inactive for a day or two, allthough I may still have time for some short posts here and there, esp. at weekends. I think I will try keeping up for a while, god let it fare right)

“You…you should stay near the hospital…you’ll need some medical attention soon…” 
Who said just that? Amy?
-----------------------------------------------------------
After closer inspection, Dino was able to see the boy he encountered before again standing close to the truck. On top of that, a storm was coming, evident by the dark clouds in the sky.

Without losing time, he rushed towards the truck, and just stopped there, staring at the boy "You again... Why are you here?" His attention then shifted to Nightgear "What's going on with this accident anyway? And keep your guard around this person!"
(yeah, amy said that)
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: