Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Comics and Graphic Novels

2 posters

Go down

Other Comics and Graphic Novels Empty Other Comics and Graphic Novels

Post by Princess 30th August 2017, 8:17 pm

I thought we should have a thread for this since we don't have one already.

What are your favorite print comics and/or graphic novels? Are you sick of graphic memoirs yet? Do you prefer reading bound volumes or single issues? What are some of your favorite comic artists?

Discuss Dark Magic Wink!
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Other Comics and Graphic Novels Empty Re: Other Comics and Graphic Novels

Post by Lief Katano 30th August 2017, 8:21 pm

I enjoy Batman '66 quite a bit. I've also read Archie's Mega Man comic, and I have The Court of Owls (another Batman comic) waiting to be read.

Not sure about comic artists that much, because I'm not that into comics that I'm able to pinpoint favorites. Definitely wish B66's artists were a bit more...consistent, though. A fair portion of the panels have the characters look somewhat absurd.

I definitely prefer volumes. Single issues are waaaaay too short for me.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th August 2017, 8:34 pm

The only comic books I have are Archie comics (mostly in the large digest books) and a few Scooby-Doo comics. I have maybe a small handful of superhero comics (a couple Spiderman and Superman comics if I remember right), but I was never particularly interested in them and mainly just watch(ed) the cartoons or movies.

Oh, and the Bionicle comic books they gave out with the Lego Club magazines. Don't have them all, but I have a good chunk of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 1st September 2017, 12:47 am

jokool wrote:The only comic books I have are Archie comics (mostly in the large digest books) and a few Scooby-Doo comics. I have maybe a small handful of superhero comics (a couple Spiderman and Superman comics if I remember right), but I was never particularly interested in them and mainly just watch(ed) the cartoons or movies.

Oh, and the Bionicle comic books they gave out with the Lego Club magazines. Don't have them all, but I have a good chunk of them.

Oh my gosh, that's funny because it made me remember the bionicle comic issues I used to get, too! I never cared much for the magazine, I was always more interested in the comics.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum