Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

son of a bitch, I did it again

Go down

son of a bitch, I did it again Empty son of a bitch, I did it again

Wow, I actually did it again. Total silence for no reason, and this time it was what, like three months? Shit. Let me tell you guys what's going on in my life.

I got a job, which sucks up a huge amount of my time, but for the first time in my life I have money that's not my mom's, so now I don't feel guilty about buying video games. Well... never mind.

My depression is getting worse. "Tell us something we don't know, Jack." Whatever.

I was evicted from my house, the house that was my dad's since 2001, the house that I basically grew up in. I'm living at a friend's place as we search for places to rent, but with every potential host that gives us the cold shoulder (we're up to four now), it gets harder for me to give a shit, considering I don't give a shit about myself to begin with.

So that's me, what about you guys?
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

son of a bitch, I did it again :: Comments

Meyneth

Post 21st March 2017, 1:50 pm by Meyneth

It's good to hear that you're not dead!

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 21st March 2017, 4:51 pm by Truthseeker4449

Good to see you again!

Congratulations on getting a job!

I'm saddened to hear that. I wish you and your family well with getting a new home as soon as possible.

And please do me a huge favor, start giving a shit. At least about yourself.

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 22nd March 2017, 11:02 am by Greece

It's ok that you don't post 24/7. You've got a lot on your plate to worry about. Work really does eat up tons of time, I'm lucky to get on once a week with my job.

I'm really sorry to hear about the lose of your home. I know I can't even image how you must be feeling, but I'm here for you regardless.

I care about you, and I hope that you can eventually care about yourself. I love you and I wish there was more I could do to help you feel just a bit better.

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 23rd March 2017, 10:26 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

hope you get a new house

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum