Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

+2
Cap'n Jack
Nopon
6 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!! - Page 28 Empty Re: MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

Post by Guest 20th January 2018, 9:17 pm

Okay, seriously just want to either buy Overwatch for my PS4, or finally invest in a computer that runs games at more than 10 fps... I know the cheaper option is just break down and get PS4 Overwatch, but I hate to lose all my loot on PC....

...And I'd miss playing Overwatch with Greece if I did switch to PS4...

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 22nd January 2018, 11:36 am

you'd also have to have the PS4 online subscription so you can play online games

Unless they don't require that for Overwatch, but I'd assume they would
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd January 2018, 11:59 am

They do, but I have it thanks to a friend at work during Christmas.

While I'm here... I decided to redownload Paladins on my PS4 last night to get a feel of a Overwatch-like game on console and see if it was worth it. I tried Paladins once when I first got my PS4, but decided to uninstall since I had next to nothing on PS4. This was a few months ago, and the game was about the same from our PC hayday when everyone was playing it.

...jump to this morning when I load it up, and they've changed so much...

First off, apparently all cards (the things you use to add different stats to your champions) are now free. What that means for people who used all that gold/essence to buy them...I have no idea. The loadouts are also done differently. Before, you picked 5 cards and adjusted their power from 1 to 4, up to a set amount of 12 among all of them. Apparently, now you "level up" your cards up to 10, and you can have them all at 10. How do you level them up? ...by getting duplicates from loot chests... Again, no idea what this means for people who've had the cards already.

They've also changed the visual look of a lot of things (champion icons, some champions themselves). There also appears to be lore now (but you have to unlock the lore via some method that I imagine involves loot chests...).

And so...I'm now redownloading it to my PC to see what the heck is up and what they've changed with my PC account. I had the founders pack with all the champions unlocked, I had a lot of experience built up with those champions, and I had a ton of cards already bought, so I'm extremely curious what these new updates translate to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th January 2018, 11:30 pm

Feels weird for me to say this, but I'm enjoying Paladins again! Despite all the changes and whatnot, it still has a lot to like, while having those moments you can't have in Overwatch.

One thing I'm doing right now is trying to complete all the lore keeper quests...which is basically bounce back and forth between two game modes. It kind of annoys me that they hide most of the lore behind quests (you have to unlock each champions lore with each quest, so that's about....30 something quests?), but at the same time, it feels very rewarding to see new lore about these champions...that I honestly would have overlooked if I wasn't unlocking them one by one.

There's also a reward for completing all the quests that gives you a chest with (I think) a complete outfit, and a good one at that.

Oh, and did I mention that you can complete these quests, and the new-ish daily quests playing bots? You also get gold and exp (and vip points, which is a new currency for uber expensive exclusive items apparently) playing bots now, so I've just stuck to playing bots. Dreaming

There is one other thing that annoys me: They're removing the recolor cosmetics...meaning the only cosmetic items that will be available to buy are the good ones...which either cost gems or are hidden in loot chests. Heck, I didn't even see an option to buy recolors with gold until they went on sale today for a last chance thing (gold literally has only one purpose for me now it seems, and that's buying the chests that only has cards in it since I own all the champs and voices from buying the founders pack ages ago).

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th January 2018, 11:54 pm

good to know paladins is still good :0

*has been craving it lately*
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 29th January 2018, 11:14 am

Well I still have it downloaded so if you guys want to play it just message me. I bought that Mal'damba skin and I'm always down to use it
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th January 2018, 11:41 am

Don't get me wrong, I still like Overwatch and will still play it, but given that Paladins usually does run better than Overwatch, I'd love to play with you guys on Paladins again as well!

Also, just completed all the lore keeper quests. They've done a pretty good job with the lore. Probably one of the biggest surprises was reading about Androxus. He used to be Lex's partner before he got his curse.

Oh, and the chest I got for completing all the lore keeper quests had one of the code green Viktor outfits in it, so now I have a green army man! Dunspach is Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 29th January 2018, 11:51 am

You can like both games (i mean I like both games), I'm just confirming that I'll play with whoever wants to

also Im ready to learn lore man, it's i've been waiting for tbh
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 29th January 2018, 11:53 am

Just a request, whenever we play, the last game should be against bots so we always end on a high note
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th January 2018, 12:05 pm

Bots are all I do currently. Dreaming

But yeah, definitely like that idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 29th January 2018, 12:18 pm

I'm down for whatever
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st February 2018, 1:01 am

So I tried jumping in HS only Widowmaker again after seeing Greece try it out. Annoying again, but I was getting a bit better, and got some decent advice from a few nice people.

One trick I learned is that you time a jump when you grapple hook (right before the hook ends), you can get more height, making it easier to scope in midair.

And I figured out that jumping around while trying to scope isn't impossible, but it's not easy either... The more experienced players are able to jump around and quick scope after jumping to get quick shots off, but I just don't like it as much since it's not like Kinessa in Paladins where you don't have to worry about getting out of scope when you jump around.

Also, when I mentioned that I didn't even get 30 fps usually on my pc, most of the people there pretty much were unanimous in saying that I was at a clear disadvantage (which I knew).

With my bad framerate and stuff, someone mentioned that I'm probably picking up bad habits trying to compensate for it. Never really thought about that before, and now I'm hesitant to try sniping again until I get a better PC (or just stick to PS4 for sniping like in Call of Duty or Fortnite).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th February 2018, 8:29 am

...Paladins has a new gamemode in their Public Test Servers (and apparently they revealed it at Hi-Rez Expo this year, but I didn't see it).

...it's basically PUBG/Fortnite in Paladins:

oh, and they're even calling it Paladins Battlegrounds:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th February 2018, 10:29 am

Spoiler:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th February 2018, 11:16 pm

Overwatch free weekend from the 16th to the 19th! I'll probably download it for PS4 since my PS+ is still up and I'm curious to see what it's like on console (and to have it run better than 0 fps...). If anyone is interested in joining me on the PS4 or PC, let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum