Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welp

Go down

Welp Empty Welp

Now you many be thinking, Where's Mey? Where's Greece? WELL WE'RE HERE JUST THE INTERNET ISN'T.

Also Data is low. 

Now our Wi Fi likes to go in and out. but sometimes it goes Out out and it doesn't come back after being unplugged and plugged back in.  I am currently online, butttttttt I'm hooked into the Ethernet with my Laptop and it isn't an ideal set up. First we thought it was the router, but we bought a new on and it works with my laptop. Buuuuuuuuuuut not with the old desktop that we use to talk to router doesn't work. soooo we need a new computer to talk to stuff. I don't know what the plan is or how long it'll take to fix/replace the computer. 

Anyway what's up with you guys?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Welp :: Comments

Post 11th January 2017, 6:00 pm by Guest

Yikes... That sucks...

...at least you can upgrade your desktop! That's always cool, right?

What's up is...not much, but thanks for asking. :)

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 11th January 2017, 9:50 pm by Lief Katano

I accidentally sent the lyrics of Roundabout to my Global Studies/Business teacher.

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 11th January 2017, 9:57 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

Lief Katano wrote:I accidentally sent the lyrics of Roundabout to my Global Studies/Business teacher.
Dunsparce Approves

Back to top Go down

Meyneth

Post 11th January 2017, 10:05 pm by Meyneth

It is fixed!

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 11th January 2017, 10:10 pm by Lief Katano

Party Favor
returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:I accidentally sent the lyrics of Roundabout to my Global Studies/Business teacher.
Dunsparce Approves
Man, what's with everybody loving Roundabout

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 11th January 2017, 10:12 pm by Nopon

how?

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 11th January 2017, 10:21 pm by Lief Katano

Arupon wrote:

how?
Our Chromebooks are managed by GoGuardian, which has a chat system between students and teachers. I had Roundabout's lyrics on my clipboard, so I pasted it in the chatbox for giggles.

Then I tried to clear it. I undershot (or overshot, if I was going for the arrow keys) and accidentally hit enter.

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 11th January 2017, 11:09 pm by Burnin' Bunnies

Oh my gosh Lief, that is wonderful. I hope your teacher asks you about it, that'll be hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 11th January 2017, 11:33 pm by Nopon

even better if his teacher gets the reference

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum