Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaNoWriMo, Priorities and Creativity

Go down

NaNoWriMo, Priorities and Creativity Empty NaNoWriMo, Priorities and Creativity

So, in case you haven't noticed, my sig which is displaing my word count has been stuck at 10k for a while now. Its cause I haven't written anything in a while. I got some writer's block, then lost motivation, then started longing to do other things. Pretty much I realized that writing isn't my top passion anymore, as I would write I would want to do other things, draw, edit videos, attempt singing etc. I still love writing, it just isn't my top priority I guess?

This means that I will be doing art day again, and will also try to have a vid up each week. This was a pace that worked fine for me when I focused and stayed on schedule, but I will also be adding two more things to my creative workflow thingy, weekly writing exercises and a monthly writing goal in order to get me to keep writing.

I will be posting the writing exercises as blogs in case you want to try them too in order to get better at writing and help deal with writers block, also the same for the monthly writing goals (trust me it'll start out quite low in order to ease myself into it). In short, I will be writing just less than I expected but more than I would otherwise, more consistent art and vids, though for vids some of them might be song stuff :V

Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

NaNoWriMo, Priorities and Creativity :: Comments

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 26th November 2016, 12:03 am by Burnin' Bunnies

I was thinking of asking a little bit, but didn't!

All I'm gonna say, though, is: Good for you! Schedules and such are great, as are small goals and that jazz! This sounds great in the long run, and even short term, so I'm excited for you!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum