Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm scared.

Go down

I'm scared. Empty I'm scared.

I have a friend/roleplayer in Turkey and I'm really fucking scared for her.

Why did the military decide to stage a coup? What was wrong with Turkey's government that they decided to put innocent lives like my friend's at deadly risk?

I'm so fucking scared.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I'm scared. :: Comments

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 16th July 2016, 11:18 am by returnofmastercrazyhand

I feel for you, I have a friend who lives in china that I met as a foreign student, but because he lives in one of the worlds most corrupt countries...
but I move on with my life regardless

Back to top Go down

Kaede Akamatsu

Post 16th July 2016, 1:42 pm by Kaede Akamatsu

You are not helping.

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 16th July 2016, 1:58 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

I'm just saying I deal with it and move on despite it.
that's the best advice I can give you is my point.

Back to top Go down

Kaede Akamatsu

Post 16th July 2016, 2:18 pm by Kaede Akamatsu

I didn't ask for advice, I was venting my frustration and fear. Now I'm even more freaked out, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post 16th July 2016, 2:22 pm by Guest

If you want, I can lock this so nobody can post.

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 16th July 2016, 7:13 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

Solgaleo wrote:I didn't ask for advice, I was venting my frustration and fear. Now I'm even more freaked out, thanks.
I was just trying to help. y u so negative?

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 16th July 2016, 7:50 pm by Truthseeker4449

From what I understand, the Turkish government is actually unpopular. I doubt her life or livelihood is at risk, unless her father was a soldier or she actively supported the coup. It would hurt the military's cause if they just marched in and started slaughtering innocent people related to the government.

And apparently it's already over, the attempt failed.

BTW, would your friend's nickname happen to be Turk?

Back to top Go down

Kaede Akamatsu

Post 16th July 2016, 8:50 pm by Kaede Akamatsu

The attempt failed? ...That does little to soothe my nerves, but thanks for letting me know.

And no. Her first name is Lily, and she roleplays Grelle Sutcliffe on Tumblr (I RP Grelle as well, and we bonded over her).

Back to top Go down

Cap'n Jack

Post 17th July 2016, 10:51 am by Cap'n Jack

Solgaleo wrote:I didn't ask for advice, I was venting my frustration and fear. Now I'm even more freaked out, thanks.

You've got a real shitty attitude right now, giving my man ROMCH a hard time for no reason like that. This is a public forum, a social network in every sense of the word, so you when people see that you've made a blog entry rather than kept your thoughts to yourself, they assume that you want people to use the comments section to offer you some support. Of course you might respond to this with, "But I don't want people to respond," so what you should've done is just say that, instead of acting like a twat toward my friend ROMCH.

Back to top Go down

Caprizant

Post 17th July 2016, 11:46 am by Caprizant

Jack, that was kinda uncalled for.

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 17th July 2016, 11:52 am by Truthseeker4449

Solgaleo wrote:The attempt failed? ...That does little to soothe my nerves, but thanks for letting me know.

And no. Her first name is Lily, and she roleplays Grelle Sutcliffe on Tumblr (I RP Grelle as well, and we bonded over her).
I see, the Turk I speak off I roleplayed with in Supremacy.

Back to top Go down

Cap'n Jack

Post 17th July 2016, 11:54 am by Cap'n Jack

Caprizant wrote:Jack, that was kinda uncalled for.

You know what else is uncalled for? Being a dick to ROMCH because he assumed he was welcome to comment on a blog post, with a comments section, in a public forum. I regret that I can't offer much advice on the topic at hand, because I don't know anything about how Turkey works, but apparently that doesn't matter because we're not supposed to comment on this blog entry, so whatever.

Back to top Go down

Caprizant

Post 17th July 2016, 12:06 pm by Caprizant

Being scared for your friend's life is plenty reason to act up. I understand that it might've been nice to have some kind of notice on the post, but that's no reason to swear at Bean.

Besides, I can totally get why one would post something without wanting a response. Bottling up your worries will just make them worse, so you need a channel where people are listening; but if people who don't know about the intricacies of your situation try to offer advice, it probably won't help.

For future reference, if anyone wants to vent without a response, you can PM me or any other online admin beforehand and we'll lock it for you as soon as you post it.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum