Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's done

Go down

It's done  Empty It's done

Hey guys, It's 2 am and my thoughts have been a bit ramblely and I just wanted to talk about some things. Let's get the major thing out the way now, I've deleted my tumblr. Now you may be asking why? Well there are two reasons. First off I keep on messing up. A few hours ago I sent a message to one of my mutrals since they were going thought a hard time and I wanted to help. This backfired amazingly and I got lashed out at. You all are thinking that's no big deal right? Just brush it off and move on. Well friends this has happened more then once and each time my fear of rejection grows not to mention that I'm not helping anyone by staying on that website. No one wanted me, so I left. 

The other thing was that Tumblr was for me, Toxic, not it really depends on what fandoms you fallow and what part of tumblr your in. I saw so many fights, and so much Drama and I'm sick of it. There was this whole debate on the fact that this one user was HEADCONONING a character as Autistic and the whole fandom fought. Add to the fact that I don't really add to things(Art writings, gifs, etc, and I was feeling really pointless. I just want to be clear, just because my experience with tumblr was bad doesn't mean that every user or experience is, Bunnies and Cap are pretty cool.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

It's done :: Comments

Truthseeker4449

Post 15th July 2016, 9:56 am by Truthseeker4449

More reason for me not to make a Tumblr and stay off the site.

Back to top Go down

TheCapsFan

Post 15th July 2016, 11:46 am by TheCapsFan

I never liked Tumblr either. I still go on every once in a while to say hello to a couple of mutuals, but to me, the site has a very toxic feel. You're not alone in this, Mey.

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 15th July 2016, 12:19 pm by Burnin' Bunnies

I know how toxic Tumblr can be just by seeing a few things, and I do my best to avoid drama.

So far I've had a really good experience with Tumblr, and I hope that keeps up. :) As I mentioned before, I really only have Tumblr to follow and interact with artists I look up to, and already I'm seeing good results from this! Just yesterday, I feel like I've become a "true" part of The Boy Who Fell fandom! :) In fact, I'm about to post in the Overjoyed thread about something that happened yesterday.

I'm sorry Tumblr didn't work out for you, but I about really glad you got out of the toxic atmosphere. I hope I don't encounter too much toxicity in my upcoming time on the site.

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 15th July 2016, 1:01 pm by Nopon

Most fandoms are toxic imo, doesn't help that the majority of the site is hormonal,

Glad to hear you did the smart thing and left the toxicity,

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 15th July 2016, 1:02 pm by Greece

Getting out is the best thing you can do for yourself.

It's not healthy to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum