Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room [v2]

+6
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
10 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room [v2] - Page 10 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control Control Room [v2]

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th May 2016, 8:48 pm

Princess Greece wrote:I also may or may not be willing to be your stuffed animal.
I ship all of this. I ship it hard.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room [v2] - Page 10 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control Control Room [v2]

Post by Greece 16th May 2016, 8:49 pm

y u so negative?
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th May 2016, 8:57 pm

I'm gonna write erotic fanfiction about this. :3c

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th May 2016, 9:04 pm

I would read such fan fiction if you actually do write it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th May 2016, 9:08 pm

I-I wasn't actually gonna, b-b-baka...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th May 2016, 9:09 pm

Princess Greece wrote:They look like dragon people

and maybe they have skills? I wouldn't know, as I haven't seen a complete description of them in this version
From the sound of it, there's no stats*, which means a Concrete Statistical Advantage is impossible. Which means that they have...fire breath, maybe, which can easily be replicated by a fire spell, or flight, which isn't even a sure thing.

*Small rant time; I actually really dislike the concept of RPs with no stats. :U It might have arisen from my upbringing on statless Pokémon RPs on Bulbagarden, where there was battles that seemed to take a bit. Stats made it a lot easier to determine when a fight should end. ...Not that romch paid attention during my attempt at a Final Fantasy RP, hoho. (yes I'm petty shut up)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 16th May 2016, 9:13 pm

taking the joke that far actually makes me a bit uncomfortable...

Lief Katano wrote:
Princess Greece wrote:They look like dragon people

and maybe they have skills? I wouldn't know, as I haven't seen a complete description of them in this version
From the sound of it, there's no stats*, which means a Concrete Statistical Advantage is impossible. Which means that they have...fire breath, maybe, which can easily be replicated by a fire spell, or flight, which isn't even a sure thing.

*Small rant time; I actually really dislike the concept of RPs with no stats. :U It might have arisen from my upbringing on statless Pokémon RPs on Bulbagarden, where there was battles that seemed to take a bit. Stats made it a lot easier to determine when a fight should end. ...Not that romch paid attention during my attempt at a Final Fantasy RP, hoho. (yes I'm petty shut up)

I haven't played one without stats so I don't have an opinion of them
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th May 2016, 9:15 pm

Uh, sorry... DX

I haven't done one with stats, but it definitely seems like it'd prevent everyone from dodging EVERYTHING.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 16th May 2016, 9:20 pm

It's all good, I know you didn't mean it seriously, but I just wanted to make share my feelings.

Either way I think it would be a fun experience
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th May 2016, 10:15 pm

King Charles wrote:Uh, sorry...  DX

I haven't done one with stats, but it definitely seems like it'd prevent everyone from dodging EVERYTHING.  
Keeps people from dodging everything, also has HP and measured stats so the fight has a definite stopping point of "when one guy's HP hits 0", rather than the Fight Until One Guy Gives Up.

It's like comparing the Pokémon games and anime, if the anime didn't have a script and was controlled by teenagers on the internet.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 16th May 2016, 10:51 pm

Here's a link to the site

It and the world are still under construction and there is a thread for suggestions :V

We're trying to solidify the magic system, then the nations then the tech as we decided areas with less magic have more tech and vise versa. We have agreed on automatons and cyborgs being things though
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th May 2016, 10:55 pm

Captain Nopon wrote:We have agreed on automatons and cyborgs being things though

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room [v2] - Page 10 Gilbor10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 18th May 2016, 1:16 pm

After much deliberation, Dragon people are now called Draconis, and regular dragons exist too (though not a playable race)  Beastkin now don't naturally transform, but "beaststones" where introduced to allow any magic using race to transform into a creature. 

Anything you guys want me to try to get added/changed?
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th May 2016, 2:21 pm

rip manakete

Question: would a robot with a rocket arm + chain be possible
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th May 2016, 5:23 pm

Wait, what's the chain for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next