Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

+13
Princess
Apocrypha
Valkyrie
TheCapsFan
Subconscious Drift
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Nopon
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Greece
17 posters

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

Post by Cap'n Jack 20th May 2016, 10:53 pm

Can anybody tell me if a busted computer is still somehow useful? Like, if somebody can salvage parts out of it or something? I just want to make sure a busted computer isn't useful before I smash this piece of shit into a million pieces.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

Post by Nopon 20th May 2016, 11:00 pm

I think you can take some parts and I know the chips use gold in em but you gotta smash it anyway to get the gold
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 20th May 2016, 11:15 pm

Alright. I just want to be sure of what I can smash to pieces and what somebody else could use.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2016, 12:14 am

Jumpin' Jack Smash, it's a gas-gas-GAS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 21st May 2016, 12:17 am

I swear I'm gonna crank up "Angel of Death" on some shitty speakers and go ham. I'm so done with this stupid fucking computer. I hate technology.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st May 2016, 7:44 am

Especially be sure to destroy the hard drive, it's the component with all of the data on it and the one you don't want falling into someone else's hands. You may even be able to take that hard drive to a computer store and have them erase the contents or recover them onto a new device.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 21st May 2016, 10:50 am

Admiral Truthseeker4449 wrote:Especially be sure to destroy the hard drive, it's the component with all of the data on it and the one you don't want falling into someone else's hands. You may even be able to take that hard drive to a computer store and have them erase the contents or recover them onto a new device.

Recover it to a new device, you say? Thankfully I have most of the indisposable things on flash drives so those are safe, but that was a hell of a lot of work that I put into recording Shin Megami Tensei. (The pictures are all on the Internet now, but I was hoping to have a whole script of the game the way I was doing it.) Probably a couple other things that I shouldn't be forgetting but am.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2016, 4:44 pm

ALRIGHT, WHO WANTS TO PUNCH SOME SQUIRRELS?! Burn Feathers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 21st May 2016, 4:46 pm

Ooh me, me, pick me! :D
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2016, 4:47 pm

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKAH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 21st May 2016, 5:13 pm

*chases a squirrel* Burn Feathers!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2016, 6:12 pm

I prefer using bows and arrows, is that okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st May 2016, 7:09 pm

*walks in carrying a sniper rifle*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2016, 7:23 pm

jokool wrote:I prefer using bows and arrows, is that okay?
That sounds like something a SQUIRREL would say! >:O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next