Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Pschitt plays Shin Megami Tensei iOS

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jack Pschitt plays Shin Megami Tensei iOS - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack Pschitt plays Shin Megami Tensei iOS

Post by Cap'n Jack 30th April 2016, 11:27 pm

I should be taking a final exam for one of my classes right now, but instead, I'm doing this! I know, I took a break for two weeks because of school work, but now it's finals week and I'm back to this Japanese iPhone game. Well, kids, let me tell you about a little something called "procrastination". If you ever want to learn how to procrastinate like nobody's business, I'm da man!

I also should probably change the title of this thread now that my user name is no longer "Jack Pschitt", but believe it or not, I've seen some of my screen-shots on Google Images, so for the sake of consistency, I won't touch the title. I wonder if any guests are coming here from Google Images and reading this little play log of mine to see if it's any good. I wonder if I've convinced them that it is in fact pretty good.

Enough speculation! This is Chapter 6!

Spoiler:
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Jack Pschitt plays Shin Megami Tensei iOS - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack Pschitt plays Shin Megami Tensei iOS

Post by Cap'n Jack 8th May 2016, 4:11 pm

You'd think I'd be cranking these out by the bucket-load considering I'm in the middle of a break between classes, right? Well, wouldn't you know it, I'm only on break until the 16th, when I have a summer class starting up to make up for the slow pace at which I've been taking my freshman year of college. Most of my break thus far has been spent in a CONSTANT STATE OF HYPE, however. I hardly have enough space in my gray matter left to think about SMTi, because simultaneously I am hyped out of my mind for Persona 5 and Radiohead's new album. Shin Megami Tensei is my favorite video game series and Persona is my favorite sub-series within it, and Radiohead is my favorite band, so I am like basically high right now. I set an alarm just to wake up on the 5th in time to watch a live stream of a new trailer for Persona 5 which confirmed a September 15th release for Japan, and it got me so excited that I made a Reddit account and joined the SMT sub-Reddit just to have an outlet for my excitement, and now I've been looking all over the place for a PS3 that I can buy for the sole express purpose of playing Persona 5 when it comes to this country. Radiohead's new album was released just a few minutes ago, apparently titled A Moon Shaped Pool, and it's their first album since I started listening to them when I was about fifteen, so I'm gonna buy the CD/MP3 combo as soon as it becomes available on Amazon. And on top of all of this, my favorite metal band, Gojira, has a new album in a little while and Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse is still something I want to get my hands on but the hype for Persona 5 has consumed my mind.

Basically, what I'm saying is I've been having a really good time since the last chapter and I'm stoked beyond belief for like five things at the same time and praying for my wallet all the while! It's a good time to be me right now.

Today is Mother's Day. In the last chapter of this play-through, JACK's mother was eaten by a demon. The battle has been brought home. It's personal now. This Mother's Day, JACK will set out into the chaotic streets of Kichijoji with a vengeance. LIEF's girlfriend, my neighbor, is out there somewhere, LUX wants to beat the snot out of Ozawa and so do I because he's been looking for SOLAR (LIEF's girlfriend [my neighbor]), and Pascal is now alongside the three of us as we go out into that good night.

It's Chapter 7!

Spoiler:
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 8th May 2016, 11:05 pm

After a brief pause because I was getting shat on for no reason by the image hosting site I use, this is Chapter 7 continued! Where was I...

Spoiler:

To be continued!
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 13th May 2016, 2:54 pm

Jack you fucked up.

[spoiltext]You should've fused Pascal with a demon in the Cathedral of Shadows.[/spoiltext]
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 13th May 2016, 3:57 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Jack you fucked up.

[spoiltext]You should've fused Pascal with a demon in the Cathedral of Shadows.[/spoiltext]

I know, I forgot to do that in my first play-through, too. ;_; At least it's funnier this way.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2