Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a question

Go down

I have a question Empty I have a question

What types of settings do you most like in video games? Caves oozing with magma? Beautiful forests filled with love and happiness and rabbits? Underwater? Up in the clouds? In space? Ruins? Futuristic mazes? An eldritch dimension of unending horror? None of the above?

I'm asking 'cause I may or may not be working on a thing that may or may not have something to do with PMD.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I have a question :: Comments

Truthseeker4449

Post 24th January 2016, 10:21 pm by Truthseeker4449

I've never really thought about it, but I do like exploring new areas. Exploring ruins would certainly fall under that.

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 24th January 2016, 10:22 pm by Burnin' Bunnies

Hmmmm, I'm honestly not sure! I usually love most settings for different reasons, but music plays a large factor. In general, I notice that I love ruins, much like the Temple of Time/Sacred Grove in Twilight Princess. I also love peaceful lakes.

I like time and space motifs.

I am not so much a fan of jungles, deep water, and overly icy areas...though I do like the beauty of snow and ice areas, maneuvering in them can be a pain...

Taking my experience with PMD games, I like mazes, yes. And I did enjoy the future in Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, complete with ruin and darkness~!

TL;DR: As long as it's not painful to the eyes (read:neon colors EVERYWHERE or UBER DARKNESS YOU CANT TELL WHAT IS HAPPENING MOST OF THE TIME), I'm generally fine with anything. As long as it's not gorey, really.

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 24th January 2016, 10:28 pm by Lief Katano

Sort of labyrinth-y structures, I guess? With mazes and stuff.

I'm blaming EO for that.

Back to top Go down

Post 25th January 2016, 12:15 am by Guest

Depends on what game I'm playing, but generally, I enjoy most settings. If I had to pick one from that list though, I'd say ruins.

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 25th January 2016, 9:56 am by Greece

I like the forest levels, though not necessarily with happy bunnies and stuff. I just like the peacefulness of the forest, and the green, I really like the green. Isolated ice places are pretty cool tool. Basically anything quiet is a level I like to go through.

Back to top Go down

Kaede Akamatsu

Post 25th January 2016, 10:31 am by Kaede Akamatsu

I'm fond of iridescent icy areas, like Crystal Cave in PMD: EoS.

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 25th January 2016, 11:37 am by returnofmastercrazyhand

I like castle areas and ominous towers.

Back to top Go down

TheCapsFan

Post 25th January 2016, 11:54 am by TheCapsFan

I like forests and ruins.

Back to top Go down

Princess

Post 25th January 2016, 9:42 pm by Princess

Cave areas and wind-y long tunnels with underground puddles.

Back to top Go down

Meyneth

Post 25th January 2016, 9:45 pm by Meyneth

Old ruins that are secretly Hi-tech.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down