Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room

+7
Zexy
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Nopon
Truthseeker4449
Caprizant
11 posters

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control Control Room

Post by Guest 12th April 2013, 4:49 pm

After this, may I play a villain... Or something?

Back to top Go down

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control Control Room

Post by Nopon 12th April 2013, 4:50 pm

sure arc, I get tired of being the NPC after a while :P

Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th April 2013, 4:50 pm

*evil hand-rubbing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th April 2013, 4:51 pm

Chaos wrote:That's why you and jokool will have to find a way to teach us all what we need :I
The easiest way would be to get you guys to either watch the first 3 seasons of the anime (this will give you at the very least a basic understanding of Bleach) or read the manga (how far, I don't know).
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th April 2013, 4:52 pm

I see you found the evil hand lotion already :I
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th April 2013, 4:53 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Chaos wrote:That's why you and jokool will have to find a way to teach us all what we need :I
The easiest way would be to get you guys to either watch the first 3 seasons of the anime (this will give you at the very least a basic understanding of Bleach) or read the manga (how far, I don't know).
But I doubt it's worth the knowledge. :I

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th April 2013, 4:54 pm

Then you'll have to settle for wiki-walking.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th April 2013, 4:56 pm

I think I've picked up enough in order to understand the basics

soul reapers=good

quincy=racist

hollow=bad
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th April 2013, 4:56 pm

Chaos wrote:I think I've picked up enough in order to understand the basics

soul reapers=good

quincy=racist

hollow=bad
Don't forget plot=slow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th April 2013, 5:00 pm

as I recall, most of the anime is filler compared to the manga :I

also they spent years in soul society
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th April 2013, 5:08 pm

soul reapers=good

quincy=racist

hollow=bad
Not really, it's more complex than that. And what made you think that quicies are racist?

Soul Reapers regulate the balance of souls between the world of the living and the soul society. Hollows are souls who have lost their heart, usually because of their regrets being so powerful or having been eaten by a hollow. Soul Reapers cleanse hollows of their sins and send them to the soul society, unless they have committed unforgivable sins. Quincies are humans with special powers, like Soul Reapers, they go after Hollows, but instead of cleansing them, they completely destroy them. This would eventually lead to an imbalance in souls that would destroy the entire universe, thus forcing the Soul Reapers to wipe out most of the Quincies.

There are quite a few filler arcs, however, Seasons 1-3 are not filler. The next two seasons are, but after that it picks back up with the manga. More filler comes in a bit later, but I can't remember exactly when.

Most of Bleach's storyline takes place in a matter of months. Not sure where you heard that, but in regards to the story's timeline, that's not true if you're referring to just Ichigo and his friends.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th April 2013, 5:12 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:

soul reapers=good

quincy=racist

hollow=bad
Not really, it's more complex than that. And what made you think that quicies are racist?

Soul Reapers regulate the balance of souls between the world of the living and the soul society. Hollows are souls who have lost their heart, usually because of their regrets being so powerful or having been eaten by a hollow. Soul Reapers cleanse hollows of their sins and send them to the soul society, unless they have committed unforgivable sins. Quincies are humans with special powers, like Soul Reapers, they go after Hollows, but instead of cleansing them, they completely destroy them. This would eventually lead to an imbalance in souls that would destroy the entire universe, thus forcing the Soul Reapers to wipe out most of the Quincies.

There are quite a few filler arcs, however, Seasons 1-3 are not filler. The next two seasons are, but after that it picks back up with the manga. More filler comes in a bit later, but I can't remember exactly when.

Most of Bleach's storyline takes place in a matter of months. Not sure where you heard that, but in regards to the story's timeline, that's not true if you're referring to just Ichigo and his friends.

Quincy racism is just a joke I asked my friend about how quincies worked, I ended up saying that they were trying to kill hollows cause they were racist against em :I

as for the 'spending years in soul society' thing, I meant real life time which made it become the new namer of the arc fatigue trope

also, I think you just explained he basics we needed to know without us having to go watch the anime :D
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 12th April 2013, 5:17 pm

Chaos wrote:I like it! It'll also work out fairly well for what I have in store :D

Now all we need is a villain.....dude, Much would be perfect XD
What would his motivation be? He decided to avenge his general (is your general the same as Much's? Makes sense...), so he decided to destroy the worlds? He went mad because x? In that case, what is x and why did it cause Much to desire to end the worlds?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th April 2013, 5:19 pm

It's not that in-depth... There's still more to it, but I guess you could keep going on just that knowledge. It's not the complete story.

Also, Soul Reapers, Quincies, and Hollows are merely races, not an identification of one's goodness.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th April 2013, 5:19 pm

I've got it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next