Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press CTRL+V

+13
Greece
Lief Katano
Gravitas
Pokemoll
returnofmastercrazyhand
Sword
Burnin' Bunnies
Nopon
Caprizant
Cap'n Jack
Meyneth
Truthseeker4449
Princess
17 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Press CTRL+V - Page 15 Empty Re: Press CTRL+V

Post by Guest 31st October 2017, 12:02 am

Speaking of...does anyone have an extra Silvally code?

@Meyneth; On average, it's around 60-70 for Overwatch, but there has been moments where it jumps to over 100 or more (one time, it climbed to over 3000).

Wait a minute...this is Press CTRL+V...oops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 31st October 2017, 12:48 am

Hmmmm, I don't think that's bad.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but are you having fun when your playing overwatch?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st October 2017, 5:44 pm

Yes and no. Some days yes, others...not at all. I just seem to get moments in any online multiplayer game where I get super depressed and frustrated when I either get outplayed constantly, get nothing but games where I get curb stomped and can't do anything, get a quest or something that I can't accomplish (even if it is as simple as "win x amount of games"), or get nothing but crap in loot boxes/treasure chests after grinding for days to get them...

But then I have those good days that remind me why I love these games so much, like pulling off that perfect ult, having a hilarious moment, that close game that comes down to the wire (win or lose), I just love moments like that.

TL/DR: I'm one of those people who hates to lose, but I suck at everything, so I usually end up getting depressed and angry when I lose so many games in a row before getting that one good game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 31st October 2017, 5:52 pm

Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd November 2017, 12:27 pm

I swear to god, this game loves to !@#$ with me... I don't have a great computer, my internet isn't the greatest, and my skills aren't that great, and this game just loves to take all those things and turn them against me...

I play Roadhog, get a short chain that never hooks anyone. Enemy gets Roadhog, he has a chain that seems to go all the way across the map (like just now, I got hooked out of the sky as Pharah while he was miles away from me....).

I play McCree, and my flashbang either doesn't hit anything (even when I flashbang their face) or only lasts for a millisecond before I get killed by them. Enemy has McCree, and he never misses his flashbang, and one shots me with a fan the hammer. And especially when it's McCree vs. McCree... I swear the enemy McCree has an advantage over me somehow. Even when it seems like I hit my flashbang first, he somehow always stuns me and kills me before I get it off...

I pull off a D.Va ult, and everyone somehow manages to hide from it. Enemy D.Va tries the same thing, and she practically gets a team kill... I try to hide, and rarely does it work, like her mech is stuck to my %^- waiting to blow up...

I play Reaper, and my shots never connect, close range, mid range, or anywhere, including ults. Enemy gets Reaper, he 1-2 shot kills me without trying, and then team kills everyone with a Death Blossom...

Sniping, I can't even look out sometimes without being headshot by an enemy sniper, like they have an aimbot on...

Mei, I never get anyone frozen, but enemy Mei insta-freezes me, and I'm stuck there for what seems like hours while she sits there, waves and spams hi, then one shots me...

Tracer, I try blinking around the enemy, and they seem to just have some sort of Tracer tracker because I get killed immediately. Enemy Tracer, however, can dance around the entire team and kill everyone without breaking a sweat...

Same goes for Sombra too. I get spotted immediately and die just as fast before I can teleport away, but enemy Sombra can hack everyone, boop them, and just laugh as they all die...

Genji, I try everything and just end up as sushi, but enemy Genji deflects everything, dashes through and cuts you in half, then proceeds to become a dragon and kill everyone in sight...

I could go on and on, but I think I've made my point. I'm starting to hate this game for all the bull*!@# that gets thrown at me for not having the best equipment. I'm sick of feeling like a retard who knows nothing almost every time I jump into a match. And I'm sick of constantly running into people online who are leagues ahead of me in skill and show it off when I just want to try playing a game where I can have some fun... All this does is make me furious and want to shoot myself for being so inferior in the world.

...No idea why I come to this forum to vent sometimes, but I want the world to know my frustrations, and an Overwatch forum is probably the best place to vent about Overwatch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th November 2017, 10:45 pm

Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 16th November 2017, 9:14 pm